To DJI Tim: Disconnect W/Go App 2.4
966 5 2015-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcpointer
lvl.1

United States

Tim I updated my ipad mini 3 & iphone 6+ with the GO APP 2.4.  When I went to fly all 3 of my drones said I needed to update the RC. When I did this the update downloaded but would never install.  Stayed at 0 % and just beeped for 30 mins. When I shut it off the Inspire RC had a solid blue light and would not connect to the app.  When I tried to fly my Inspire and my P3P / P3A the app does not recognize the drone any longer.  If it does briefly connect to the P3P it then goes to disconnect.  I have tried deleting the app and reloading on 2 different networks.  I have deleted the SD cards and loaded the newest updates.  Nothing works.  Everything worked perfectly before updating to GO 2.4.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated since I am now the owner of 3 boat anchors instead of flying machines.

2015-11-7
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

Got much of the same problems now, don't know whats the reason.

Inspire start up fine
Rc start up fine
Dji go 2.4 start up fine, and ask me to go to camera view.  Then i can't connect to aircraft  it say.
Have to restart all system one or more times(mostly more) before i can enter camera view.

Rc works ok, i can start and fly but get no info in Dji go
Tried to change cables a few times but same happends

Any got simular problems with the system?

Thanks
2015-11-7
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hey guys, mcpointer, kvamens, I recommend you to try to update it through the android device.
2015-11-8
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

kvamens Posted at 2015-11-8 09:13
Got much of the same problems now, don't know whats the reason.

Inspire start up fine

{:3_52:}
2015-11-8
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

It's the same problem on both os.

On both Dji go say it's connected to aircraft and ask to enter camera view, but when you do you can't. When in camera view it'show not connected and black camera.
2015-11-9
Use props
mcpointer
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-9 14:35
Hey guys, mcpointer, kvamens, I recommend you to try to update it through the android device.

Tim I tried an Android phone but this was the same result.  The RC will not connect to the aircraft.
2015-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules