Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2.4.0 stays on 'Connect your DJI device'
1131 10 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45928 ft
Cyprus

After upgrading the app from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0 on my Galaxy Tab4 (Android 5.1) it stays on the 'Connect your DJI device'Tried switching USB dev mode on and off, seems the device is just not recognising the RC...
RC is on 1.3.20
P3P is on 1.4.0.10

A bit at a loss as other posts seem to address IOS issues.

Anybody ran into something simular?

ss

ss

2015-11-8
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Malta

Still no joy, seems the controller's USB port no longer recognises connected phone or tablet
2015-11-10
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Malta

Tested phone and tablet on another P3P and they worked, contacted support for an RMA
2015-11-12
Use props
yvan
New

Chile

Hi. I have the same problem. I really dont know where it comes from. Did you find your solutin ? If yes can you tell me ? Thank you yvan.neault.photography@gmail.com
2015-11-14
Use props
yvan
New

Chile

Hi. I have the same problem. I really dont know where it comes from. Did you find your solutin ? If yes can you tell me ? Thank you yvan.neault.photography@gmail.com
2015-11-14
Use props
yvan
New

Chile

Hi. I have the same problem. I really dont know where it comes from. Did you find your solutin ? If yes can you tell me ? Thank you [email]yvan.neault.photography@gmail.com
2015-11-14
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Malta

yvan Posted at 2015-11-15 06:40
Hi. I have the same problem. I really dont know where it comes from. Did you find your solutin ? If  ...

Support gave me an RMA ticket, contact them on chat, they will do some basic trouble shooting with you, and once they realise it is not solvable remotely they will advice you on the RMA procedure
2015-11-17
Use props
1sandipde
lvl.1

Switzerland

I had the same problem but solved eventually myself. do the following. update the RC firmware. enable the  usb debugger option in your phone and then connect it again.. it will work !
2015-11-20
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Malta

1sandipde Posted at 2015-11-20 16:44
I had the same problem but solved eventually myself. do the following. update the RC firmware. enabl ...

this was already done with support during a chat session without success.

They issued RMA ticket and I have received the repaired unit back, with a small upgrade from a normal USB interface board to one with HDMI, many thanks DJI GMBH.

Very pleased with their support overall, although the RMA form said a turnaround of 25 business days to be expected, my case was resolved from shipping to Germany and back to Malta in 10 days.

Guess I am one of the lucky ones...
2015-12-1
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same issue and this worked for me.
When you start the app and under your aircraft it says "How To Connect" slide the whole screen left or right to bring uo another aircraft then slide it back to yours and now it should be highlighed and says "Camera" and you should be able to get into the main screen.
2015-12-1
Use props
Seadog1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315774 ft
United States

I have noticed with some android devices that the connection to the tablet  will not be good at time. Like if I move the cable while plugged in.  Maybe the connector connection is loose?
2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules