Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting the Most Out Of the Forum
1501 12 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

use forum.jpg
1. Before creating a consult thread, please spend 10-15 minutes reading the forum and make sure that this topic hasn’t  already been discussed.

2. No spam
3. Support all users in a helpful manner. Everyone has an opinion. It may not be similar to your own but please respond in a positive and supportive manner.

4. If describing a problem, please add video or picture of the issue, as well as your aircraft model, firmware version, app version, mobile device system (android,IOS). You also can add your RMA number and serial number if needed.

5. Add your RMA number in the thread so we can check it immediately.
You also can use the Repair Progress Inquiry function on the home page of the DJI forum.

6. If you see that DJI is not replying to your e-mail fast enough, please include the ticket number you received after contacting us to your thread.

7. When replying to other user’s comments, please click the “Reply” button, otherwise other users will not receive the notification and will probably not see your reply.
th6.JPG

8. Some users making a mistake posting video, so what they get is just a link, without player.
  For posting a video from YouTube or Vimeo, please follow the next steps:

Step 1: Copy the link ofthe video you want to post
th1.JPG

Step 2: Click the add link button
th2.JPG

Step 3: Paste the link
th3.JPG

Step 4: Create a new thread
th4.JPG

Done! Your video will now appear in a window.
th5.JPG
2015-11-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Thanks. A little 'hand holding' can be helpful for newcomers.
Especially those who have never flown, anything, prior to buying a Phantom quad copter.

RedHotPoker
2015-11-9
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like # 3 Tim if one does not have anything helpful to say, they should say nothing at all.
2015-11-9
Use props
Phuglie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

I'm not saying anthing ... except ... thanks Tim!
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

rodger Posted at 2015-11-9 21:18
I like # 3 Tim if one does not have anything helpful to say, they should say nothing at all.

correct! this is a forum but not a battlefield, being friendly is the basic thing here
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Phuglie Posted at 2015-11-10 06:54
I'm not saying anthing ... except ... thanks Tim!

Thank you, Phuglie for supporting all our posts
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Good thread Tim!

Dave
2015-11-9
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-9 21:18
correct! this is a forum but not a battlefield, being friendly is the basic thing here

Well stated!
2015-11-10
Use props
thebiomed.yahoo
lvl.3
Canada

Is there an issue with changing username? Every single name I try is apparently already in use. I find it hard to believe the names I have attempted already exist? I've tried special characters, underscores, numbers...everything already exists?
2015-11-11
Use props
jack1144
lvl.3

Canada

Gotta remember #7
Thanks Tim
Your a big help to this community
2015-11-16
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

thebiomed.yahoo Posted at 2015-11-11 20:01
Is there an issue with changing username? Every single name I try is apparently already in use. I fi ...

Something is not right. It should be really easy to change your username and they shouldn't all be taken like tha,t have you tried again?
2015-11-18
Use props
thebiomed.yahoo
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-11-18 11:52
Something is not right. It should be really easy to change your username and they shouldn't all be ...

I've tried many times....so strange.
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Yeah that is weird I really don't know what it could be.
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules