Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Charging Hub inspire 1
1191 8 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
Second Officer

United States

Anyone here using this battery hub? Likes dislikes? I plan to place an order tonight but wanted to get feedback. Was shipping fast, delayed or took forever and customer service?

http://www.smartpowercharge.com/proddetail.php?prod=SPC4500

2015-11-9
Use props
Sir Shepherd
Second Officer

United States

Anyone... anyone?
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

never used one, but it seems to be great! the only thing you have to be aware of is that if this hub spoils your battery, DJI warranty will not cover it... However I hope it's not gonna happen
2015-11-9
Use props
Sir Shepherd
Second Officer

United States

@ DJI-Tim - I am curious on a new battery what is the warranty length time?
2015-11-9
Use props
cleeuw
New

Netherlands

I've read somethng like 6 months in one of the DJI document
2015-11-11
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

United States

Couple days since you posted, so I may be too late for your decision making. I do own and use this often. It works pretty good.

The only issue that I have is that it can't do a discharge from a fully charged battery. It just will not start the process. You have to start from somewhere around a 65% charge. This means you can't use it for calibration, since you have to start from 100% to shut off without stopping the process. So you can discharge for the purposes of storage and that is about it.

Charges up just fine.
2015-11-11
Use props
Sir Shepherd
Second Officer

United States

@ remltr thanks I appreciate it. I was waiting another day or two before ordering to get a tad more feedback. So it will not discharge from 100%. You have to start at 65% and then hit the discharge button?
2015-11-11
Use props
JapanDave
lvl.1
Japan

I am using one. Have not really tested it much yet, but it is fast. 4 batteries and two controllers simultaneously.
2015-11-12
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-11-21 01:00
We have a pair of these charging stations.

You won't regret buying one. Just be aware that they hav ...

Just out of curiosity Paul, how long does it take these chargers to charge up the 4 batteries at the same time.

2015-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules