Question for DJI on the Joystick
1664 7 2015-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Is there any way to reverse the up and down feature on the joystick?  If not, can you work on an update to  be able to reverse it.  It is backwards from everything I use in many other up and down joystick movements on everything else I use and I would like to keep them all the same.  Is there any way you can make it reverse?

2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

An update will be released to offer this feature.
2015-11-10
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion.
2015-11-17
Use props
brian.leslie
New

United States

Is there an update still planned for this feature.  Did not see it in the latest update.
2016-1-17
Use props
brian.leslie
New

United States

Whoops, supposed to be a ? in there
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

brian.leslie Posted at 2016-1-18 11:57
Is there an update still planned for this feature.  Did not see it in the latest update.

Please just keep paying attention to DJI official website for the newest update notice, thanks for your support!
2016-1-29
Use props
finddominic
lvl.1
United States

I'm a pilot the and joystick control is counter-intuitive, as a new user I came here to find out how to reverse the movement instead I find this thread started in 2016 with no resolution.  On 1/29/2016 there is a response to "Please just keep paying attention to DJI official website for the newest update notice," it'w been four years. This is basic stuff and an easy option to add. DJI is not listening to its customer and being in the market for a drone next will have me looking elsewhere. I have been shopping the Mavic series but am going to look at other brands based on this experience. It's basic stuff to make a joystick match the movements of other activities, pilots, remote control plane flyers etc... Very disappointed DJI sends me to a thread to find answers and I learn there isn't an answer and DJI doesn't listen to users.
2020-9-21
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

finddominic Posted at 9-21 03:10
I'm a pilot the and joystick control is counter-intuitive, as a new user I came here to find out how to reverse the movement instead I find this thread started in 2016 with no resolution.  On 1/29/2016 there is a response to "Please just keep paying attention to DJI official website for the newest update notice," it'w been four years. This is basic stuff and an easy option to add. DJI is not listening to its customer and being in the market for a drone next will have me looking elsewhere. I have been shopping the Mavic series but am going to look at other brands based on this experience. It's basic stuff to make a joystick match the movements of other activities, pilots, remote control plane flyers etc... Very disappointed DJI sends me to a thread to find answers and I learn there isn't an answer and DJI doesn't listen to users.

Welcome to the world of DJI, I think the only company in the world who use carrier snails to send feature requests to R&D
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules