Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Transmitter Explained
2692 5 2014-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ngoqthang
lvl.1

United States

Joe goes over the different features and buttons on the new DJI Inspire 1 transmitter. This is a pre-production Inspire 1. We hope to to make more videos like this every couple of days, so subscribe to our channel to stay up to date on all the latest info.

2014-12-23
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.1

United States

Nice overview of the Tx!

I like that the battery and Tx can be recharged at the same time!
2014-12-23
Use props
redleader
lvl.1

United Kingdom

FFS This is a terrible click-bait video. Really? He's going to stand there and read off notes to remind himself what he has to describe next?

There is nothing in this video thats not in the manual, in fact despite claiming to be such experts he goes against the recommendations of DJI; The manual states not to charge the battery and controller at the same time as the charger may overheat.

I really don't see the point in videos like this? Who's it aimed at, pre-order guys desperate for any info on the Inspire? But they've already ordered so they're not likely customers. It's just poor, desperation to get views.
2014-12-23
Use props
cmontisano
Second Officer

United States

redleader Posted at 2014-12-24 03:09
FFS This is a terrible click-bait video. Really? He's going to stand there and read off notes to rem ...

I totally see what you saying redleader, but for me it was nice to see some what it "may" have to offer in the final release and for the charging thank you for sharing I learned something today that I may have missed in the manual. as I usually hate to read the fine print. good info to know.
2014-12-23
Use props
redleader
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2014-12-24 03:55
I totally see what you saying redleader, but for me it was nice to see some what it "may" have to  ...

You're right, I was overly harsh. It's a nice overview of the Rx (apart from the wrong info on charging). I was just frustrated at a lack of new info.
2014-12-24
Use props
cmontisano
Second Officer

United States

redleader Posted at 2014-12-25 08:47
You're right, I was overly harsh. It's a nice overview of the Rx (apart from the wrong info on cha ...

I agree that's for sure but until the final release is out we really don't know how much will be correct or not.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules