Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Odd Battery issue
1029 7 2015-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dbeck
Second Officer

United States

SO, I turn it on. with batt installed...NADA...put in back up batts...works fine...plug it into charger...green...tried it several times again...NADA...and then on the thired time, it works. showing 98% charge.  Any thoughts?
2015-11-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, try to check if the battery was insert properly, It seems like the connection problem. Do you still have the connection problem after the third test?
2015-11-12
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

By the way , have you activated the battery by the charger? In order to use the battery, you need to charge it and after 1 minute , it will be automatically activated.
2015-11-12
Use props
dbeck
Second Officer

United States

Yes,  I used it several times,charged fully, then nada...then it worked...odd
2015-11-13
Use props
tekgik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 450610 ft
Philippines

I have the same issue. Charged it fully more 10 times already. It just shows 92%, 95% sometime 98%  but not 100%. And when it is inserted in the charger even the cable is unplugged the indicator light still glows.
2015-11-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

tekgik Posted at 2015-11-14 17:00
I have the same issue. Charged it fully more 10 times already. It just shows 92%, 95% sometime 98%   ...

About the battery power always can't show 100%. This is an existing problem, we're still trying to solve this. But it doesn't effect the normal use of the OSMO, if you think it's bothering, you can contact our technical support for replacement of battery. Thanks.
2015-11-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-11-14 01:51
Yes,  I used it several times,charged fully, then nada...then it worked...odd

Does the problem exist  for the other battery?  If the other battery doesn't have the problem. Please contact our technical support for a replacement of the battery. Thanks.
2015-11-15
Use props
dbeck
Second Officer

United States

No, they work
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules