Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
zenmuse x5 repair?
16121 26 2015-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haaaarvey
New

United Kingdom

Hi,
ive just contacted Heliguy who told me they dont repair inspire camera's after explaining that the gimbal on my zenmuse x5 has broken after a small crash involving a bush at around 6ft in the air.

my question is, is that it? is my £1800 camera now just a wright off? a paperweight?

does dji fix the cameras at all, if so how do i go around sending it off to them. i am new to the whole Dji customer base and had a crash pretty early on which was a stupid and completely pilot caused

if anyone can help me i would apprieciate it a lot!

TIA!

HARV
2015-11-12
Use props
simon_finlayson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi.  Any progress on this?  I've just done the exact same thing.  From about 4 foot,  it flipped,  landed flat upside down on the grass.  Just the weight of the camera pulled the top axis (yaw one) part of the gimbal loose.  The rest of it seems tight.

What happened with yours?
2016-3-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for all the damage!
Please read our after-sales policy in our official website so that you can get the favorable service. http://www.dji.com/service
If you need any help, please let me know.
2016-3-28
Use props
strowern
New
United States

The Expert Drones guys in Virginia tell me that DJI does not sell replacement parts for the gimbal and the only solution is to buy a new camera ($2,000) or a new gimbal ($1,200).  Why is that?  There were 5 others in the shop with the same issue and at least two more in the this thread. I'm surer there are 1,000s out there - it should be a $50 part!
2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

strowern Posted at 2016-7-30 01:53
The Expert Drones guys in Virginia tell me that DJI does not sell replacement parts for the gimbal a ...

DJI does not sell those type of components for self repairs. Those parts are only available at the DJI Repair facilites for warranty purposes.
2016-7-29
Use props
steven.r.espino
New
Flight distance : 305358 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-29 12:54
DJI does not sell those type of components for self repairs. Those parts are only available at the ...

The parts should be made available to the consumer.  We spend thousands of $$$ to purchase your drone only to be told, buy a new one or send it in to us (or the nearest repair facility) and wait weeks if not months for repair.  WHY!?!?!?!
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

steven.r.espino Posted at 2016-10-5 12:36
The parts should be made available to the consumer.  We spend thousands of $$$ to purchase your dr ...

It's unfortunately a set of parts that are not available to purchase from the DJI website. You can always attempt to see if a dealer has them available, but they are primaly used by the repair technicians at the DJI Repair Centers.
2016-10-5
Use props
user5331e6160b
New

Russia

Hey there guys, I'm in the same situation here. Yaw motor is broken on a gimbal,  and as I was told there is no way to repair it.  So I got to buy new one...  Wait waaaattttt?  Are you serious?  You are not giving us, your customers,  any way to repair our stuff.  I still got hopes to get some replies from DJI guys, all this situation seems surreal. What did you,  guys, do with your broken ones?
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

user5331e6160b Posted at 2016-10-14 23:49
Hey there guys, I'm in the same situation here. Yaw motor is broken on a gimbal,  and as I was told  ...

This was through the Europe Support Center? Could you happen to provide the case or ticket number from that correspondence?
2016-10-14
Use props
DarrenE
lvl.3
United Kingdom

An old thread I know, but if anyone now has an X5 paperweight sitting on their desk and would be happy to sell it, please let me know. Thanks..
2017-2-27
Use props
Alan Jupp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1055561 ft
Australia

DarrenE Posted at 2017-2-27 15:42
An old thread I know, but if anyone now has an X5 paperweight sitting on their desk and would be happy to sell it, please let me know. Thanks..

DarrenE, Well I have an X5 that I have an issue with that might be for sale. The truth is I crashed (Not a warranty event) and the camera and airframe got a good bump. Repaired aircraft and sent the camera to DJI for repair. Their solution was to try and sell me a new gimbal assy. I got mine back and then sent it to a mod in US and had the gimbal repaired but it wasn't tested there. Upon return it connects, takes video and stills but will not stabilse. I get a gimbal warning after start-up dance. I have tried resetting the magnetic nut - no joy.  What were you thinking of offering to buy this X5 beast.
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Alan Jupp Posted at 2017-3-29 02:13
DarrenE, Well I have an X5 that I have an issue with that might be for sale. The truth is I crashed (Not a warranty event) and the camera and airframe got a good bump. Repaired aircraft and sent the camera to DJI for repair. Their solution was to try and sell me a new gimbal assy. I got mine back and then sent it to a mod in US and had the gimbal repaired but it wasn't tested there. Upon return it connects, takes video and stills but will not stabilse. I get a gimbal warning after start-up dance. I have tried resetting the magnetic nut - no joy.  What were you thinking of offering to buy this X5 beast.

Just for your reference, personal sales like that should be carried through via the PMing system. You no longer have to be 'friends' in order to PM someone, so communication should be easy.
2017-3-29
Use props
sturmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11102 ft
Singapore

have you seen this ?
2018-2-5
Use props
sturmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11102 ft
Singapore

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-5 13:50
It's unfortunately a set of parts that are not available to purchase from the DJI website. You can always attempt to see if a dealer has them available, but they are primaly used by the repair technicians at the DJI Repair Centers.

have you seen this ?
2018-2-5
Use props
albert12345
New
Flight distance : 36371 ft
Australia

this is what i need where can i get one
2018-10-2
Use props
albert12345
New
Flight distance : 36371 ft
Australia

do you know where i can get one of this?
thanks albert
2018-10-3
Use props
B_animal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156591 ft
United States

I just sent my x5 into dji and they repaired it, also covered it under warranty even thou I bought it used on ebay
2019-2-27
Use props
B_animal
lvl.1
United States

I just sent my x5 into dji and they repaired it, also covered it under warranty even thou I bought it used on ebay
2019-2-27
Use props
B_animal
lvl.1
United States

2019-2-27
Use props
RussCust
New

Hi, im from Russia.
Its my photo from my manufacture.
if you need some dji x5 repair kit, please email to order@russcust,ru
2019-9-15
Use props
RussCust
New

find photo in my instagram @russcust
2019-9-15
Use props
djiuser_yWoX5HuSp9jm
New

Italy

albert12345 Posted at 2018-10-2 00:27
this is what i need where can i get one

I Albert,
have you fixed the zenmuse x5 with the Russian spare?
I have the same problem, I broke  the gimbal  mount to the aircraft.
Sorry for my english. Thanks, Corrado
2019-12-6
Use props
crel.studio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15351 ft
Russia

Hi, me name is Dmitry.   This is another solution to the global problem. Many users of drones with cameras #dji #zenmuseX5 sooner or later encounter problems and breakdowns of the #yaw pan axis, since at the DJI factory the most critical node is made very weak. Because of this, the part breaks, the cables are torn and the camera becomes unusable. We found a solution to this problem and have been helping # x5 users for a long time. It remains only to collect old and broken parts.
Contact us for help and give your camera a chance to get a second life. https://youtu.be/I3XrDghWkxg Email me at whatsapp +79538012855
2020-4-22
Use props
alibouz
New
Flight distance : 83514 ft
United Arab Emirates

Alan Jupp Posted at 2017-3-29 02:13

Hi Alan Jupp do you still have it
2020-5-10
Use props
FMQO
lvl.1

Peru

HOLA BUENAS TARDES ME LLAMO FRANCO UN GUSTO DMITRY COMO PUEDO ADQUIRIR ESE REPUESTO SON DE LIMA PERU JUSTAMENTE TENDO 3 CAMARAS ZENMUSSE X5 CON ESE MISMO PROBLEMA QUE SE QUIERBA ES PARTE PODRIAS DECIRME COMO PUEDO ADQUIRLO. GRACIAS
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_qFn3Y0Zt3RJq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1865007 ft

Brazil

Hello, I had a similar problem, I got the repair parts, but I also had to change yaw controller board, now does not calibrate, even if I work moving the magnetic nut! Does anyone know how to inform any application for calibration, for example python with repair?
2023-2-14
Use props
fans8610b115
New

Brazil

djiuser_qFn3Y0Zt3RJq Posted at 2023-2-14 12:09
Hello, I had a similar problem, I got the repair parts, but I also had to change yaw controller board, now does not calibrate, even if I work moving the magnetic nut! Does anyone know how to inform any application for calibration, for example python with repair?

Não sei se você já conseguiu, mas provavelmente é a porca em posição errada, o gimbal fica louco!
2-15 16:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules