Naza V2 Error 29
8011 6 2014-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

Hello,

I Have a problem with DJi F550 with Naza V2, Zenmuse h3-3d and Dt7 & DR16 system.

When I connect battery on Dji f550, everything is good. I fly about 2 minutes and landed. Disconnected battery from power.
After 5 minutes I connect battery again, and LED module constantly blinking red light.
I disconnect battery and connect it again, but problem shows again. I reconnect battery several time and
on 3rd connect LED blinking ok (good), but gimbal won't start, I disconnect battery, and connect again, then LED
again blinking bad (constantly red). After 10 times of disconnecting and connecting battery to power of Dji F550,
LED blinking ok and I will go to fly. F550 fly good after that.

When problems shows up again (after about 10 -15 flights) I connect LED module via USB to Naza Assistant and Assistant show Error 29 (Motors Start failure caused by TV stick(s) mid point error to big...

I calibrated sticks and do it like manual says, but after some time problems come back.

Can anybody know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Best regards

2014-12-23
Use props
mikecerdeiros
lvl.1

United States

Have you tried using the RC Assistant to calibrate?
2014-12-23
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

mikecerdeiros@g Posted at 2014-12-24 05:25
Have you tried using the RC Assistant to calibrate?

Yes, I tried it, but after a while again a problem arises.
2014-12-24
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

dronetofly Posted at 2014-12-24 21:38
Yes, I tried it, but after a while again a problem arises.

Please also try RC calibration without PC
Like this: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... lang=en&lang=en
2014-12-24
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2014-12-25 10:11
Please also try RC calibration without PC
Like this: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread ...

Thx DJI-Dboy.
I will try calibration without PC.

I noticed that the problem with error 29 disappear when turn off all equipment, and turn on again. I mean when changing battery I don't turn of RC station. Station is online, and DJi f550 is powered off, and problem is manifest in some time.

When I turn of Dji f550 and RC station and camera, and power on that all equipment after 10 sec, I think that the problem disappears.

We will test some time that this really works.
2014-12-27
Use props
etirado
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I have a client that have the same problem, we have tested RC calibration and the problem still happening. It was working ok but now after warming it start to show the blinking red. What else can be?
2014-12-27
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

etirado@sssandf Posted at 2014-12-28 08:35
I have a client that have the same problem, we have tested RC calibration and the problem still happ ...

When problem appears try to turn off all, wait 10 seconds, and turn on all.
When I said turn off all, I mean that turn off RC station, power off F550, power off camera.

Some user said that the problem is in RC station, someone said that is Naza...

You can try with new RC station, and if is not problem in station, you switch Naza with new one.
2015-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules