Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first DJI OSMO Hotel Tour
1469 4 2015-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Shutterwhal
New
Flight distance : 20427 ft
Singapore

Hey guys,

just got my DJI OSMO recently and have been trying to create some professional looking videos with it. So far am really enjoying how easy it is to use the OSMO and everytime i whip it out, strangers will come asking "what on earth is that" - definitely a great conversation starter!

Here's a recent Hotel Jen Singapore Orchardgateway tour which i did with the OSMO (except the last time lapse portion which was actually captured with the HTC RE. Do tell me your thoughts and any suggestions on how to improve will be greatly appreciated!

2015-11-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Shutterwhal, that's cool, the hotel should of give you a discount for this video!
2015-11-15
Use props
The Shutterwhal
New
Flight distance : 20427 ft
Singapore

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-16 14:56
Shutterwhal, that's cool, the hotel should of give you a discount for this video!

Thanks, it's actually also on the Hotel Jen's Facebook page!

#MorePowerToOsmo

https://www.facebook.com/HotelJe ... sts/847443652041193
2015-11-16
Use props
paul.propertyex
New

New Zealand

Hi There Shutterwhal a great first video.  I am shooting similar stuff to you but in New Zealand.  I am getting a little frustrated by the stepping and stuttering of the image especially on pans and tilts.  Going forward and straight seems to be OK.  What do you think about this and have you found any solutions?  I have shot a recent video in an apartment and my client is unhappy with the effect :-(  Any ideas??  Cheers
Paul
2016-1-1
Use props
trip3980
lvl.1

United States

paul.propertyex Posted at 2016-1-1 15:36
Hi There Shutterwhal a great first video.  I am shooting similar stuff to you but in New Zealand.  I ...

I don't think your alone here.  The problem isn't you its a limitation with the camera.  You just have to bend your knees and do some tai chi.  the movements will carry with better footage.  
2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules