1393 3 2014-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just updated my OSD Mark II to latest version, lost video from my Lightbridge. Air is red led video, green for flight. Run a GH3, V1.4 GCU, 2.6 A2, latest LB Version. Everything was fine before update. How do I downgrade the OSD? Thanks
2014-12-23
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

Hi Sir, Please make sure all you use have the latest version firmware.  To download the latest firmware it needs the latest software first!!

we need confirm the A2 and GH3 and LightBridge all have the latest firmware so that they could use cooperatively.

2014-12-24
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Julian but theres an issue with the Z15-GH3 GCU at any version over 1.4. If you update the GCU you lose video downlink through the Lightbridge...it is a VERY well known issue found throughout the DJI website and many forums..in fact if you search this community under Uncontrollable spinning http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... amp;page=2#pid13666 there is a number of comments about it..in the meantime I am at the latest A2 and Lightbridge. I did upgrade to the latest GH3 but had lost video before updating the OSD. I downgraded the GH3 to V1.4 and got video back..now I lost video updating the OSD...I'm just wanting to downgrade the OSD so I can get my video back.. unless DJI has finally made a fix for the GH3..(no the V2.2 doesnt work) thank you
2014-12-26
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Julain I was able to downgrade the OSD to 2.0 but it didnt solve the problem so I upgraded back to 3.02 and 4.0 assistant. Now I dont have a clue as to whats wrong..like I said it happened right after the update..all other components are at the latest versions..I updated the Z15 GCU but had to downgrade back to 1.4 because of the spinning and still no video...the video led on the LB air is red.
2014-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules