Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Carry Case
3237 6 2015-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BManCan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2085810 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I ordered the Osmo Handle Kit and also the Carry Case on October 15, 2015.
I just noticed on the description for the carry case it now says "The Storage Case is desinged (sic) for the Osmo only. It does not fit the Zenmuse X3 camera that comes with Inspire 1."
Not sure if this description was always there but thought I would share in case others who are planning to use their Inspire 1 X3 camera, were also planning to use the carry case.

Still no sign of my order shipping even though it has been over 30days.

2015-11-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, BManCan, you can contact onlinesales@dji.com to update order status if you ordered in DJI official online store. Thanks.
2015-11-16
Use props
Linolens
Second Officer
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

Yep, I didn't see it and now I'm stuck with a case that can't carry my X3. Bummer.
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The X3 gimbal/camera doesn't rotate the same as the Osmo so it won't fit in the case. I have an X3 and going to order the Osmo handle and case until I found out it wouldn't work. Would be nice if they made a case to hold the X3/handle.
2015-12-23
Use props
Highranger
lvl.1
Australia

. I

The case is a tad too small, It would have been better if it held provision for (the very necesssary ) spare battery if not the charger. I realise bulk would have been an issue but imagine going to a shoote with only 15 mins or so of power
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing, the X3 camera can't fit the Osmo case due to the rotation angle problem. If you only ordered the handle, it's better to order a third party case.
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

kat1880@msn.com Posted at 2015-12-24 22:21
I can get my handle and x3 gimbal and the phone holder all in the caring  case. its a bit snug of  ...

I'll have to test it out Monday, it doesn't put too much pressure on the gimbal?
2015-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules