720-25p/30p is not available? (becoming 50p/60p)
1187 7 2015-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
United States

When I learn each settings, and wanting to know each recording modes duration I can record on the supplied 16GB, I found that when selecting 720-25p or 720-30p, the setting becomes 720-50p or 720-60p.

Is this normal?

Set

2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

There are two timer at the bottom of the app, left timer indicates how long you've recorded, and the right timer shows how long you can shoot. About the resolution swtich, I can't reproduce your problem somehow, please provide the app version, firmware version and mobile type. Can you give me more details or provide a video to explain your problem? Thanks.
2015-11-18
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-18 17:39
There are two timer at the bottom of the app, left timer indicates how long you've recorded, and the ...

Hi there, the problem is on the resolution switch, when selecting 720-25p, after ok, the status on top becomes 720-50p

The DJI go app I use is 2.4.1(48)
DJI firmware has not yet updated, so it is still v1.0.1.19
and I'm using Asus Padfone S when I find out this issue.

Here's the video:

Although I won't use this 720p recording here, but since I found this issue, I better let you know. Hope helps.

Also, since I'm new to this forum, is there any private message contact to any admin here? I want to ask something regarding to this forum system (just got notice of Security remind login). Thanks.

Best,

Set
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Seems like you've help us find a bug, I've reported this bug to the R&D. Thanks for the feedback.  Unfortunately, the system doesn't allows users to contact members of DJI team including admin through the PM
You can post your question here.
2015-11-18
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-19 11:07
Seems like you've help us find a bug, I've reported this bug to the R&D. Thanks for the feedback.  ...

Hello Amy, you're welcome. Glad can help.

Now as for the forum system question (temporary post):I was notified with this forum's security reminder that I log-in to this forum from different location in a very short time. You can see in this post's attachment. A good system for letting us know, but I'm responsible for this and both logins are still me myself.
If this continues, is my account going to be locked temporarily or banned or something alike? I just want to make sure it's okay for the long term.

Best,

Set

DJI Forum Security reminder

DJI Forum Security reminder
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, it's just a remind for safety, if all of the login were done by yourself, there is no problem of account safety. The forum will not ban your account or lock it. It's just a safety remind.
2015-11-18
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Indonesia

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong