ASSISTANCE DJI (they are crazy)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

ASSISTANCE DJI (they are crazy)
In the video on gimball the problem, the problem that I have seen in dozens of videos on youtube, despite being a problem often encountered the DJI sent me this quote, the P3A I bought in May 2015, but having damaged the exterior plastic to apparently not covered by the warranty, 600 euro for repair a REAL THEFT, it had many doubts on assistance, on reading this blog how many people have had problems, now I just have to decide what to do, in 1090 euro wasted on a quad that on paper should be the best on the market but in reality because of his bad service is cheaper than buying.

2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, asfodelo42,  sorry for your experience,  RMA number would be very helpful for us to look into your case. we'll do our best to help you with that!
Thank you!
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-19 13:37
Hi, asfodelo42,  sorry for your experience,  RMA number would be very helpful for us to look into yo ...

Thank you for signing relevant to my problem, I sent the P3A to the firm of Jonathan ROME ITALY, so 'as recommended by the service center GERMANY DJI, I requested the RMA number to the company Jonathan and I should receive it soon.
by the time I received only an estimate of costs:
I remain at your disposal for any clarification, as soon as possible I will send you the required number.
Having no chance to fix it, I requested that I be returned soon P3A
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-19 13:37
Hi, asfodelo42,  sorry for your experience,  RMA number would be very helpful for us to look into yo ...

RMA NUMBER:
1511130KM-PH6407

fattura PDF PHANTOM-1.jpg
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

Who can know for sure at what point comes the guarantee DJI:
I think any of us have ever completely lose the signal between 'radio and P3 .............
If during this time the drone crashes into who pays damages ?????
Who is responsible for the fault of this ?????
2015-11-22
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Sorry for your experience.
Did it crash and cause the gimbal issue, or did the gimbal issue come first and cause  a crash?

You're still missing an anti-drop pin in front too.
EDIT: I just saw your other post explaining what happened.
2015-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules