Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WHY 'NOT BUY DJI
1014 2 2015-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.4

Italy

WHY 'NOT BUY DJI
I flew for some time with drones  with value between 200 and 500 Euros. With the release of new phantom 3 reading the features I decided to buy in May at the company Jonhatan ROME.
All right I flew from May to September 2015, almost every day.
In July I missed the signal and the P3A was not flying on sight, slammed fortunately without sustaining major damage, but a tilt on the body.
I flew for September and I just updated with the latest firmware, then suddenly one day the power gimball was no longer in its original location.
Testing and retesting heard the Service Center Europe (firmware problem there references the P3A via the firm Jonhatan)
So I did, now I get a quote for the repair of 600 euro more 'VAT and transport,
IN SHORT IF YOUR DRONE TOUCHES THE GROUND OR crack on WHISK AND EVEN A SMALL FRAGMENT BODY "LOSE THE WARRANTY" and you need to save the pennies to pay hundreds of euros for damage invisible and attention you'll have to trust blindly to what you will be told the repair.
OTHER INFORMATION sore, WE WOULD LIKE THAT COMPANY JONATHAN WHEN SELLING A PRODUCT FROM 1090 + 150 Battery, give us a phone number to call to solve the technical problems, the mails are fine but maybe a direct contact could solve faster issues
2015-11-18
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
Sincerely apologize for what you've been through . Please give me the RMA number . I'll try my best to help you .
2015-11-19
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.4

Italy

Thank you for signing relevant to my problem, I sent the P3A to the firm of Jonathan ROME ITALY, so 'as recommended by the service center GERMANY DJI, I requested the RMA number to the company Jonathan and I should receive it soon.
by the time I received only an estimate of costs:
I remain at your disposal for any clarification, as soon as possible I will send you the required number.
Having no chance to fix it, I requested that I be returned soon P3ARMA NUMBER:
1511130KM-PH6407

fattura PDF PHANTOM-1.jpg
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules