Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android Phone compatibility...
6221 9 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
setiawan3d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

I was using Lenovo s920, and find out that when I want to go to Settings (to go to Camera/Gimbal/General), the whole app Crash.But using my brothers' phones: Asus Padfone S, Smartfren Andromax R (Local phone sold here in my country), and my dad's phone: ZTE Blade S6.
I remember in Asus Padfone S, sometimes I have to change Photo/Video mode in order to 'refresh' the display. On other phones, works without much issue...

And since my phone (Lenovo s920) is also already a bit too 'old' and 'heavy', time to change phone... as I'm also going to use for general phone as well, I choose Meizu M2 Note with FlymeOS fork of official AndroidOS. It is on delivery now, but just hoping it is compatible with the DJI Go App (probably tomorrow arrived)

A bit difficulty on finding the phone compatibility list, so how about listing the phones you use to connect with DJI Go app and how's your experience?

Set
2015-11-19
Use props
John Osmo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There is some sort of a list in http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download

Be aware that even if you've got an Android 4.1 or up phone, it may not necessarily work. I bought a Sony Xperia and I have had problems installing DJI Go. I managed eventually.
2015-11-19
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

Meizu M2 Note just arrived,  and the first app I tested is DJI Go App, and works perfectly.
2015-11-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

We have a compatible list of DJI GO, the device in the list is fully tested. Sorry for the  incompatibility of other android device, so many android device out there and it's hard to test all of them.
http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download
DJI GO App
iOS Version v2.4.1. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.4.1. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2015-11-22
Use props
nomad65
lvl.4

United Kingdom

John Osmo Posted at 2015-11-19 13:13
There is some sort of a list in http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download

Be aware that even if you ...

Hi ,

which model Xperia are you using ?

Thank you
2016-4-8
Use props
iviongal
New

Philippines

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-22 21:15
We have a compatible list of DJI GO, the device in the list is fully tested. Sorry for the  incompatibility of other android device, so many android device out there and it's hard to test all of them.
http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/download
DJI GO App

is iphone 6s and 6s plus compatible?
2017-6-8
Use props
iviongal
New

Philippines

does iphone 6s or 6s plus compatible with dji osmo ?
2017-6-8
Use props
Oglo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 181693 ft
Australia

iviongal Posted at 2017-6-8 16:57
does iphone 6s or 6s plus compatible with dji osmo ?

I use HTC M8, M9 & M10 on both my Osmo and Mavic with no problems. Android 6.0 or later (phones have different versions) and latest GO apps and firmware.
2017-6-8
Use props
PHANTOM 4 KRUNO
New
Flight distance : 1594 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Is it possible connect Meizu M3 NOTE to Phantom 4?

Some one please help ?
2018-5-7
Use props
Sasika Madusanka Vithanage
New

Oman

Hi good day!
I am planning to buy osmo mobile 2,my phone is HTC one A9,does anyone use HTC one A9 with osmo mobile 2? Need to know if it is compatible with HTC one A9 phones or not.
Tnx
2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules