Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App freezes on "Sync your Flight Records"
2514 13 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gamerfanatic
lvl.1

United States

The app keeps freezing at different percentages as I try to sync the flight records. Any ideas on what I can do? I've tried wifi, LTE and 3G.
2015-11-19
Use props
Maicolaro

Italy

Same as me.
2015-11-19
Use props
Gamerfanatic
lvl.1

United States

Hmm, weird.
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi,Gamerfanatic
Please try sync your flight records by month .Please don't synchronize too much records once .
2015-11-19
Use props
marc.vanraes
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-11-20 04:41
Hi,Gamerfanatic
Please try sync your flight records by month .Please don't synchronize too much reco ...

No stops after 94%
2015-11-24
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Marc
The synchronization could be very slow . Please be patient . When you find it stucked , please wait for several minutes . Then check if there's black cloud icon appeared . The black cloud icon shows synchronization accomplished .  
2015-11-25
Use props
tuomo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 488996 ft
Finland

What should I do when I've used few hours today trying to sync the four latest flights and it freezes at either 30% or 69%. I even cleared the video and photo cache but it didn't help. I'm transferring data over LTE.
2016-7-30
Use props
GuernseyZoo

Guernsey

tuomo Posted at 2016-7-30 21:42
What should I do when I've used few hours today trying to sync the four latest flights and it freeze ...

I have been having the same kind of issue for the past 10 days or so.
2016-7-30
Use props
petri.puurunen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322493 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I have spoken with DJI support for this sync-problem many times.  I had DJI Go App installed on two different Android-devices and they both got sync-problems. Usually it stopped on 65% and the completely froze.  I had only about 50 flight-records when i dodged with the problem. Cleared the local flightdata from Android-device, tried to sync them by month etc... even tried to update by manually copying only few flightdata-files to local "upload"-folder. No luck.  After few week and 2.8.2-update it fixed, but only little. Currently sync works sometimes; it can take one hour or just ten minutes.

I troubleshooted the network-traffic between Android-device and DJI; Maximum data-transfer speed was about 110kB/s. Flightdata files are between 600-700kB so they should be quite speedy to upload and shouldnt take hours. I have 100Mb/s connection.

Funny thing is that there is not any kind of timestamp glued into your DJI-account that will tell both to DJI Go App and DJI´s server when you have last time synced the data succesfully and then upload/download only the flightdata that is not on sync. Basic software design...
2016-7-31
Use props
tuomo
lvl.1
Finland

petri.puurunen Posted at 2016-7-31 13:01
I have spoken with DJI support for this sync-problem many times.  I had DJI Go App installed on two  ...

Does it actually sync old flight records that are already in the cloud? Sounds silly.

BTW, I monitored data used by DJI App when I tried to sync the records last time. For some reason it downloaded over 50 MB and sent about 15 MB. Why? It should upload only the data that's not in the cloud.
2016-7-31
Use props
tuomo
lvl.1
Finland

I think I have a very good workaround now. Instead trying to sync from the DJI app that doesn't usually work, I use another app called DriveSync to copy the whole flight record folder to Google Drive. In case I lose my local records I can download the files from Google Drive.
2016-8-1
Use props
bystrup
lvl.1

Denmark

I am also consistently unable to completely sync flight records. The process is usually:

1) quickly to 30%
2) Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly to around 60%
3) Finally in small steps onwards (eg. 64%, 66%, 70%)
4) I have reached 73% _AT_MOST_, and that was after _several_ hours.

It's not like I have a lot of flight records, 10-12 in all over a months time.

Is there any way to gain insight (app logs?) or debug what's going on?

Best regards,
Anders
2017-1-23
Use props
Fruxen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1370630 ft
Sweden

I have the same problem with a Samsung android phone. It syncs to somewhere between 30-70% and then just stop and keep spinning for hours. I have access to two different internet service providers and have tried both without success. My tablet is also having problems but I got that one to sync 100% eventually.
2017-2-14
Use props
fans514dc607
New
Flight distance : 1208005 ft
Russia

I had this issue. The app stuck at 30 and 64 percent. Captured traffic and realized that it's also looking for address 192.168.1.x in my home network which is incorrect. I switched off wi-fi to workaround this and with 4g connection was able to sync eveything in 1 minute.
SmartSelectImage_2017-10-12-22-12-52.png
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules