Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji go for pc
11120 31 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksdrone
lvl.4

United States

Is it just me or is there no pc download available?
2015-11-19
Use props
nathan.huntoon
New

United States

I can't find one either.  I was surprised as the old ground station worked on PCs, and this is what I was anticipating using when I upgraded to the Phantom 3.  If DJI is reading this, a PC version of the app would be fantastic.  Especially with all of the great Win 10 'tablets' and convertibles coming out.  
2015-11-22
Use props
Kyokushin
Captain
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

I would also like to see DJI GO for win 10. I have an Android device only for DJI GO.
2015-11-22
Use props
jacksdrone
lvl.4

United States

Kyokushin Posted at 2015-11-22 17:29
I would also like to see DJI GO for win 10. I have an Android device only for DJI GO.

Same here! Would be great to go through and master some features
2015-11-26
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

You can use the Blue Stacks android emulator on the pc.  Then you can download and run the android version of DJI-Go.  It works fine. And now that DJI-Go Flight Simulator works on the P3S,  I can run it on my desktop with its nice big 48 inch flat screen.  And wish.
2015-12-2
Use props
andresdelc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1060171 ft
Uruguay

Sorry, but where is dji go app inside blue stacks? I can't find it in search.
2015-12-2
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-2 00:37
You can use the Blue Stacks android emulator on the pc.  Then you can download and run the android v ...

To do that wouldn't you have to have an android device connected to your RC? If so then I'd still be out of luck since all I have are iPads and iPhones.

Unless I could physically connect the RC to the USB computer port and run it that way. But then I would have to delete the OS version DJI Go from the RC and install
the android version..... I'm at a loss.
2015-12-9
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

andresdelc Posted at 2015-12-2 20:38
Sorry, but where is dji go app inside blue stacks? I can't find it in search.

I installed it by downloading the .apk file in windows.  Then when download complete,  double click the .apk file.  It will load bluestacks and install the Dji-Go app.
2015-12-9
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-9 20:33
To do that wouldn't you have to have an android device connected to your RC? If so then I'd still b ...

Bluestacks is an android emulator for the pc. When I run Dji-Go from the pc using Bluestacks,  I use the wireless hook up to my P3 standard. Maybe this only works with the standard.  
2015-12-10
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-10 12:44
Bluestacks is an android emulator for the pc. When I run Dji-Go from the pc using Bluestacks,  I u ...

Ahh, OK, I'll try it then.

I also tried downloading the Android Go App and it says something about clicking the white shopping bag that I got in an email on my android, I don't have an Android!
2015-12-10
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-9 23:43
I installed it by downloading the .apk file in windows.  Then when download complete,  double clic ...

I tried to download the .apk file and all it says is processing. Where did you get the .apk file at?
2015-12-10
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-10 20:30
I tried to download the .apk file and all it says is processing. Where did you get the .apk file a ...

I downloaded it from the play store onto my PC.
2015-12-10
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-10 23:38
I downloaded it from the play store onto my PC.

OK, got the file but how do I run it? If I click on it I get a pop-up asking what to use to open it.
2015-12-11
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-11 12:06
OK, got the file but how do I run it? If I click on it I get a pop-up asking what to use to open it ...

You have to have the Bluestacks android emulator installed on your pc.  Once that is installed,  double click the apk file.  Bluestacks will install it.  Here is a link for bluestacks:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&a ... GWEOE-CTzwFwVC3p0hQ
2015-12-11
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-11 16:19
You have to have the Bluestacks android emulator installed on your pc.  Once that is installed,  d ...

OK, got that done and it installed the apk file. Now what do I do? Do I have to connect the RC unit to the computer? If so, would I use a standard usb to usb connector?

Mo clue to what's going on here, I connected the RC to the computer then started up Bluestacks which took me to a sign on new account screen, did that through Google PLay and then it took me to the Apps section. I clicked on the DJI Go app and all it did was show me how to connect a Inspire.

Not what I wanted, I want to fly the simulator using my computer screen. What am I missing here?
2015-12-11
Use props
andresdelc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1060171 ft
Uruguay

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-10 05:43
I installed it by downloading the .apk file in windows.  Then when download complete,  double clic ...

Thank you! I will try it.
2015-12-13
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-11 17:18
OK, got that done and it installed the apk file. Now what do I do? Do I have to connect the RC unit ...

You should be able to do that no problem.  Yes you will have to connect to your computer just as if you were connecting to your usual device.  Once connected,  and showing the screen where you select your aircraft, click on the academy icon in the upper right.  That should get you to the simulator.  Note,  you must have the P3 and the r/c powered on to use the simulator.
2015-12-14
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-14 10:46
You should be able to do that no problem.  Yes you will have to connect to your computer just as i ...

OK, Have everything turned on, selected P3A and it says connect your aircraft or something like that. If I click on that message, it says it is not connected. I know the RC & P3A are connected because I can do a startup. So I must have something wrong somewhere.

BTW, I am in the Bluestacks and DJO Go screen and the simulator startup page.
2015-12-15
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-15 22:41
OK, Have everything turned on, selected P3A and it says connect your aircraft or something like tha ...

How do you normally connect your mobile device to get the fpv view on the screen?  Whatever method you use to do that,  just substitute the PC for your mobile device.  On the P3Standard,  that connection is wireless.  When I do exactly what you are trying to do on my system,  I connect my computer to the Phantoms wireless signal.  The Dji-Go app just thinks its a regular android device because of blue stacks.  The simulator works fine.  I can even fly the P3 from inside my house using the PC's 47 inch monitor for the FPV,  albeit with very limited range.
2015-12-16
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-16 02:05
How do you normally connect your mobile device to get the fpv view on the screen?  Whatever method ...

Well, normally I connect my iPhone to the RC via the RC's USB and then turn everything on in order.

What I'm not getting or understanding is how does the computer connect to the RC unit? From the computer USB port to the RC USB port?

connect

connect

failure

failure
2015-12-16
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-16 06:13
Well, normally I connect my iPhone to the RC via the RC's USB and then turn everything on in order. ...

It appears you will need a Usb crossover cable to make this work.  The standard communicates with the device via built in wifi, and as my computer has wifi,  it is no problem for me.  You know,  just a thought,  but it may be easier for you to just get an hdmi adaptor for your device and plug it into your external computer display.  Then you use all hardware as normally,  you just have an external display for your device.
2015-12-16
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-16 19:04
It appears you will need a Usb crossover cable to make this work.  The standard communicates with  ...

Maybe that's the problem, my computer does have wi-fi but I am not using it because I have this one ward wired. I wonder if I can turn the wi-fi on if it would detect it then. My monitor does have an HDMI input so maybe I could do that too. Which adaptor would I be looking for, one that goes from USB to HDMI or the other smaller connector on the RC to HDMI?
2015-12-16
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-16 19:30
Maybe that's the problem, my computer does have wi-fi but I am not using it because I have this on ...

On my S5,  the charging port on the phone is also where you plug in the HDMI adaptor.   I imagine your device has the ability.  Just ask them for the right adaptor at the iphone place.

The wifi probably will not work for you,  because,  unlike the Advanced and the Pro,  the Standard r/c creates a 2.4 ghz  wifi peer to peer network for communication with the device.  I don't think your controller has that feature.

Your other,  more expensive option is to get the Dji HDMI module for your r/c.  Not sure of the cost on that,  because it wont work on the Standard.
2015-12-16
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Oh great, I opened up Bluestacks and now it won't let me do anything, it says I need to buy it for $2/month.Not going to do that if I can't get this simulator to work!
2015-12-16
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-16 19:37
On my S5,  the charging port on the phone is also where you plug in the HDMI adaptor.   I imagine  ...

I have the Advanced model, not the Standard. Did I goof somewhere and say I had the Standard?
2015-12-16
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-16 20:14
I have the Advanced model, not the Standard. Did I goof somewhere and say I had the Standard?

No,  I don't think so.  It's just a reflection of my big mouth butting in all the time with irrelevant nonsense.  I never know what it is going to say.  Gets me in a lot of trouble sometimes.
You don't have to pay for bluestacks.  You just have to register it.
2015-12-16
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-16 20:17
No,  I don't think so.  It's just a reflection of my big mouth butting in all the time with irrele ...

I did register it, or at least I thought I did. When I open it up it will not let me do anything except pay or close it out.
2015-12-16
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-16 20:47
I did register it, or at least I thought I did. When I open it up it will not let me do anything e ...

That's very odd.  I been using my copy for a long time now,  never asked to pay.  Let me check it out .

Ok,  the way it works is,  you have 2 options.  You can pay the 2 bucks a month or you can let it installed sponsored ads.  That must be what I did,  and why I have a bunch of icons on my bluestacks that I never use.
2015-12-17
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-17 04:51
That's very odd.  I been using my copy for a long time now,  never asked to pay.  Let me ch ...

I have all kinds of apps installed on it which I did not install myself. I emailed bluestacks support to ask them what's going on because the way it is right now, bluestacks will not let me do anything until I buy it which of course I will not because as it is, it is not working. I'll see what they say.
2015-12-17
Use props
thumb
Second Officer
United States

thumb Posted at 2015-12-17 06:01
I have all kinds of apps installed on it which I did not install myself. I emailed bluestacks supp ...

Well,they have not gotten back to me but I was able to get Bluestacks working again. Only thing is I still can't connect to the computer. Guess I'll have to get that module when I can afford it.
2015-12-18
Use props
pe9999
lvl.1

United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2015-12-10 14:44
Bluestacks is an android emulator for the pc. When I run Dji-Go from the pc using Bluestacks,  I u ...

I installed the Bluestacks, setup my accounts, downloaded and installed the DJI go app, connected it thru wifi to my P3. However, the camera view is not working. How to correct that.

thanks
2015-12-18
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United Arab Emirates

Is there any emulator for Win Mobile or Win CE ? I see above talking about on a PC ... but that's a bit hard to use in the field !!

I have a couple of excellent Win CE Tablets with Satnav etc. - and would be great if I could use those.

At present I think I may have a compatibility problem with the Android devices I am using as I cannot see Version numbers in ABOUT ... which others report as well, but when they change to approved devices - numbers come up.

Nigel
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules