920 11 2015-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timmmjohnson94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569823 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it worth the money to buy the current Inspire or is it at that time where I should wait for the newer model? I'm about ready to purchase one, but I am unsure if I should just wait for the next one. I don't want to end up purchasing one and then have a newer model come out within the same year or so. Thoughts?
2015-11-19
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

With the release cycle of the last one there will most likely be a new inspire soon and definitely within the next year. Personally id say buy a phantom 3 standard for 700 and play with that and hone your skills for a couple months then when the new inspire is announced sell the Phantom or keep it as a backup rig and have the inspire as your main rig.
2015-11-19
Use props
Timmmjohnson94
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dorn.michael10@ Posted at 2015-11-20 00:15
With the release cycle of the last one there will most likely be a new inspire soon and definitely w ...

Thanks for the reply. I currently own a Phantom 3 Pro and I absolutely love it. I'm just looking into my options of upgrading .
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , Timmmjohnson
Thank you for your support . We all wondering when will the new model  come out .
2015-11-19
Use props
Xahhax
lvl.1

Switzerland

I think on the Inspire Pro is an upgrade to the Phantom 3. The phantom 3 Pro is perfect...except camera could be better ....and the X3 is the same.
Now the X5...that is a different story and I am hesitating everyday :-)
2015-11-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Well, even i don't have the access to this sort of information, but i do believe that new inspire is not coming soon
2015-11-19
Use props
Timmmjohnson94
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Okay, thanks for the insight guys!
2015-11-20
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I would like to get another one but not until they have a camera on it that is much better then the X3 that I have.  To pay over 2k for a camera that sometimes looks better then my present X3 is crazy and is not going to happen.  So its the waiting game or find a new game.
2015-11-20
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

vonbaron1 Posted at 2015-11-21 07:44
I would like to get another one but not until they have a camera on it that is much better then the  ...

The X5 and X5R are better cameras without any doubt.
That been said, X3 also performs well.

Amazing how people throw used to throw the X3 under the bus before the release of the X series and now the comment is that it is a good cam
2015-11-20
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Inspire is awesome. Why wait ?? Might as well join us I1 folks and starting enjoying the aircraft

I is always fun to have the latest product, but at least you already know what you get with the one that is available right now.

Rich
2015-11-20
Use props
snathla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it was me and it has been, I have both Inspire 1 and the Pro. For now will keep both but may sell the first generation in a few months, I am just a novice and trying to learn how to take good pictures (settings confound me)
2015-11-21
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Go for the inspire 1. I love it and I'm glad a made the purchase. You'll love it too!
2015-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules