HELP!! is this a faulty micro Mini HDMI to Zenmuse cable?
1328 6 2015-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattyV
lvl.2

Australia

S900
A2
Lightbridge 1
Z15-N
NEX 7

Its a problem that has progressivly getting wross, I was having the wiggle the micro HDMI to get the video signal to work sometimes. After configuring a new T14SG and panel antenna's with etentions my video feed is there but very intermeittant and unusable. bad picture, split in two and no color. Video LED on Air unit flickers red and green.

I think that its un related to the upgrades. ( I have swapped back to the normal short anntenna's to prove that )

I have read somewhere that people a changing out the micro HDMI cable for one they make for the BMPCC becuase it's stronger? I havnt been able find this mention again since tho. pretty typicle.

In the mean time i have ordered a new cable.

I have checked the connection inside the zenmuse, insured it was connected and refitted some tape to make sure it will stay in place.

Here are some pictures

IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3793.jpg IMG_3792.jpg

2015-11-23
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The BMPCC HDMI cable can not be used on 5N, if the video led of LB air end is red  sometime, it may be the HDMI cable, board or LB air end, once you get the new cable, you can give a try
2015-11-26
Use props
MattyV
lvl.2

Australia

The new cable did not fix the problem. I have attached a photo of the board where you can see some visible damage...

diag-1.jpg
diag-2.jpg
diag-3.jpg
2015-11-27
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The plug on the board is damaged, please contact your dealer or DJI support for repair, THX~
2015-12-2
Use props
MattyV
lvl.2

Australia

I have purchased a new board and a new cable and it has not fixed the problem. I am getting a red light now on the light bridge air unit and nothing on my iPad at all....
2015-12-2
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

MattyV Posted at 2015-12-2 19:44
I have purchased a new board and a new cable and it has not fixed the problem. I am getting a red li ...

Those are the  visible damage on your Gimbal, it requires a further check, please send your Gimbal as well as LB back for repair, thanks a lot!
2015-12-4
Use props
MattyV
lvl.2

Australia

I don't think there is anywhere i can send it close by.

If the Micro HDMI port of the actually camera had a pin damaged could it cause these symptoms?
2015-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules