Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Over Arizona
589 4 2015-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowride419
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5555102 ft
United States

Here is my first attempt at a video; I used Adobe Premier Pro (with lots of help from youtube).  These clips were from a trip to Arizona earlier in November 2015.

2015-11-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
2015-11-24
Use props
spiderbot.sb
lvl.4
United States

Very nice.  The overall look was very balanced with good colors.  Where were you in Arizona?  I lived in Tucson for a while and your video really brought back those memories.

One suggestion, towards the beginning the pans were a bit too quick.  That makes it difficult for the eye to focus on the images.  There are adjustments which are accessed in the Go app that make it easier to slow down your yaw and gimbal movements.  (Sorry if you already knew that.)
2015-11-24
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

Nice! I'm still working on those long slow pans myself. Looks like either Roosevelt or Apache Lake? Reminds me of home too (Tucson). I miss the mountains a lot! I hear there are more boats in AZ per capita than any other state, and yet there is less water there than any other state. Hmmm. Thanks for sharing!

Barney
2015-11-24
Use props
snowride419
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5555102 ft
United States

Footage was shot above Canyon lake (just downstream of Apache and Roosevelt lakes) and around Tucson.  As far as boats, I dunno, I live in Seattle and there are boats everywhere.  Just about everyone here has a boat or knows someone who does.  Not just for recreation either, Seattle is home to the Northern fishing fleet and it is via boats that we catch all our local salmon.
2015-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules