Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HERO of DJI Forum?
1106 8 2015-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
our0borus
lvl.2

United States

I just noticed another of the changes they put up on the forum splash page:  "HERO of DJI Forum".  Wow, is there any video for their intrepid action in the rescue of a quadcopter?

Heck, with all the election 2016 political hijinks and debates going on I guess I missed the DJI awards ceremony.  I'm an infrequent lurker most of the time so I am guessing this honorary title is due in part to the to the number of contributions made to the forum. Do they get anything besides a special little shield by their name?
2015-11-25
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha our0borus,

Every one of those HEROs of the DJI Forum puts in countless hours helping fliers get the most out of their birds.  Many times they prevent crashes with their advice and sometimes they have probably even put a virtual hand on the shoulder of a depressed flier and saved the flier / Phantom relationship with their appropriate words at just the right time.  We are a community and they are leaders in our community.  Now stop being such a lurker and join us.  We are like neighbors talking over the fence, but sometimes the fence is the Pacific Ocean!

Aloha and Drone On!  (Can you tell I live on top the fence.)
2015-11-26
Use props
jack1144
lvl.3

Canada

Good reply Cetaman
and thanks to the heros
2015-11-26
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jack1144 Posted at 2015-11-26 15:39
Good reply Cetaman
and thanks to the heros

Aloha jack,

Now if only I could get out to fly!  It has been almost three weeks of rain.  My last flight had to be called off when it started to drizzle.  The rain gets blown northeast and then the rain gets blown southwest and so on and so on.  Aaaggghhhh!  And so much good stuff to test and check out!

Do you think the Hawai'i tourism authority monitors this forum?  Oops!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-26
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-11-26 23:28
Aloha jack,

Now if only I could get out to fly!  It has been almost three weeks of rain.  My ...

I gotta know Cetaman, how did you get all those dolphins to get in a circle? LOL, but well said in your posts above!
2015-11-26
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jayhkr Posted at 2015-11-26 21:31
I gotta know Cetaman, how did you get all those dolphins to get in a circle? LOL, but well said in ...

Aloha jay,

You heard of how people talk to dead people, well I a .  .  .

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-27
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-11-27 02:58
Aloha jay,

You heard of how people talk to dead people, well I a .  .  .

LOL, that's......some skill there!

Mahalo
2015-11-27
Use props
jack1144
lvl.3

Canada

Sort of a POI done on Porpoise LOL
2015-11-28
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer