Critical Battery Level
1841 8 2014-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
austin
lvl.2

United States

Rite now my PV2 is set for low battery at 20% and critial for 15%. Anyone know how to change this? I have latest FW on all
2014-12-25
Use props
Dragonrider
lvl.2

United States

See page 46 of your owners manual.  When you are done, go back and read it cover to cover.  It's amazing what you will learn.
2014-12-25
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

Dragonrider Posted at 2014-12-26 11:12
See page 46 of your owners manual.  When you are done, go back and read it cover to cover.  It's ama ...

I did not recieve a owners manual, read my post again and you will be amazed on what I asked. Something much different than your post answer.
2014-12-26
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

guymacdonald@ip Posted at 2014-12-27 07:10
I only got a Quick Start Guide. The manuals are downloaded from the DJI site.

Regards

Wow your mom taught you well, maybe nxt you can learn it the numbers. I got an answer about the gimbal that is an real answer I was looking for. No need to hear any further lessons from your mom
2014-12-26
Use props
lm2lg
New

United States

I believe you can but have to put it in Naza-m mode... To put it naza-m mode here is a video

2014-12-26
Use props
jmims
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

guymacdonald@ip Posted at 2014-12-27 07:08
My manual has only 36 pages.

Please help austin (and possibly me) by posting the link for this ma ...

Here is the link to the full manual: http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Manual_v1.6_en.pdf

If you need one for another craft, go to the DJI site and select the copter there and look for the downloads link.
2014-12-26
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

guymacdonald@ip Posted at 2014-12-27 10:18
Sorry Austin I was only trying to help you after the very sarcastic reply you got from the other po ...

As far as sarcasim why did you refer to reading a page from a manual when that was not asked about? Who are you to talk about sarcasim when you yourself post something far different than what was asked? You hypocrit, what if you asked about new props and someone said something like....always read the owners manula for your car before you drive to lonesomedove tx. Thats what you sounded like, if you go back and read my original ques you see I was asking for help.....not what you posted in return
2014-12-27
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

guymacdonald@ip Posted at 2014-12-28 12:54
Austin I am really sorry you have mis-understood me.

I was not telling you to read the manual, I w ...

Guy, I believe he got you confused with the other fellow.  You did nothing disrespectful, and handled it very well.
2014-12-28
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

I got my awswer days ago on another forum, I did see the manuel you referenced and saw page 46. This did not answer my ques or have anything to do with it.

Thanks for the help!!
2014-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules