My Flight Log from Moleskine Books
3502 4 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji.g-forcemoto
lvl.1

United States

Here's a flight log I made from Moleskines books.

I removed the binding thread and printed each sheet by manually feeding it through the printer.  Then rebound it with staples.  The staple fits in the exsiting holes perfectly.

It takes some time to make them but I really like it.  I assembled the one I made for the Phantom before I decided to make the title page and checklist, so here is the one I made for my Iris.

I attached (hopefully) the spreadsheet used to print this. It will probably take some tweaking to get the printing right for your printer.  Also, if you do this, make sure you keep the pages in order.  They get smaller as they get to the center.  Make sure you print the title page on the right sheet.  And because they change size as you go, you mak need to slightly adjust the printer page guide to keep the print centered.

The Moleskine I used was these
http://amzn.to/1IpmI8H

-Mike

RC Logbook.zip

14.69 KB, Down times: 24

2015-11-28
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Looks really good.  I tried to open after downloading and got an error.  This might be due to the fact I am using Excel 2007...

error report before recovery.png
result 2.jpg
2015-11-28
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

I made a PDF from the spreadsheet and it looks really nice.  Kudo's to your fine work!

Since I have access to a booklet making MFP I am going change this up into a different format   so I can print and staple in one operation. If you want I can post the resultant PDF document here or send you the file.
2015-11-28
Use props
iamjameshannam
New
Flight distance : 81060 ft
United Kingdom

How do I get this to download? I cant access
2017-8-25
Use props
metricminute
New
Flight distance : 8173 ft

United States

This is excellent!

Thanks for providing the information for use!
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules