Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Receioving Inspire 1 Video Feed
788 5 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnb2713
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft
United Kingdom

Do DJI make a video receiver or is the Rx part or the handset a seperate board? Im wanting to display my video on a tripod mounted monitor, I dont really want HDMI cables between the controller and the screen and I really dont want to buy a third controller.

J
2015-11-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I don't see it possible to make this without HDMI cables...
2015-11-29
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-29 19:39
I don't see it possible to make this without HDMI cables...

Tim
how about a DJI Lightbridge ground station that supports the Inspire?

Rich
2015-11-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-11-30 12:34
Tim
how about a DJI Lightbridge ground station that supports the Inspire?

New lightbridge 2 doesn't support Inspire 1 platform.
2015-11-29
Use props
hubert
New

Australia

New HI GUYS,
New to here but, since DJI reduced the amount of channels available, i have had nothing but trouble with video dropping out. I mean in very open areas where there is nothing around. There was a hack which was downloadable sometime ago, but the file was removed from various websites. This is unacceptable. This drone was advertised as having range upto 2klms and now i cannot even film properly for clients flying around 300 meter, in total visual flight. Can someone help?....does anyone have the file they could email to me? I have tried everything under the sun and i have an electronics background, so i do know what i am doing....perhaps an older version of the DJI GO app before they removed the channels? I hope someone can help.....Its like paying big bucks for a car with 320hp then taking it back to the dealership and they hand it back to you with 80hp...unacceptable
2016-3-20
Use props
Harb
lvl.4

Australia

Do a search for Inspire 32 channel Hack.....its still out there.
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules