697 3 2015-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crschorr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 367 ft
United States

Hi All
I follow the forum regularly, but this is my first thread.  I have both P3adv and I1. Updated yesterday the RC's to 1.5.70, both.
Update both show success. Updated the P3 firmware to 1.5.0030.  Never had a problem with previous updates. Now both RC's
won't connect to their respective UAV's. I have read where some of you had the same problem, tried the solutions you used, but
nothing works.  I use an android tablet, it's been operating perfectly. All batteries were at 100%. Even though the GO app shows
the current firmware to be that above, the overall status indicates (upgrade needed).  The radio channel quality reads (poor), but
this never occurred before until firmware update. Can't even get the I1 back into travel mode.  I know this is a repeat of some other
threads, but maybe one of you can come up with a solution for me that hasn't been tried by someone else. Thanks
2015-11-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Did you try to re-install the application and re-link the RC?
2015-11-29
Use props
crschorr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 367 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-29 21:08
Did you try to re-install the application and re-link the RC?

thanks for responding to my request for help.  actually, the tablet I have been using since I purchased the
UAV's has been working perfectly, except that it wasn't able to completed the upgrade on either RC.  I finally
used an old android cellphone to download the GO app. The cellphone was able to complete the upgrade
to the RC's.  The tab I have showed a false positive in that the upgrades had been successful. thanks again.
2015-11-30
Use props
Venky
New
Flight distance : 5157142 ft
  • >>>
India

Hi,

I have upgraded recently my Inspire 1 aircraft to V 1.4.0.10 and the micro sd card shows upgrade success and further attempts as abort ..... as the version is the same.

But I am unable to upgrade the same in my RC controller ( Dual Controller model ). The RC controller has V 1.2.0.17. The DJI Go App is showing upgradation needed and advises to install V 1.3.0 to enable auto upgrading thru' the app. I have tried to upgrade using USB mode but unable to do the same. The RC Controller remains in V 1.2.0.17 so refuses to link, respond to upgrades. I have tried to upgrade the same to V1.2.1.06 too but no avail.

Some one please help me. I need it back in action asap for an assignment.

Rds,

venkat
2015-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules