Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Healthydrones.com auto upload
3066 12 2015-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.3

Sweden

Is it possible to set in my account for http://healthydrones.com/ in the Dji Go app so after every time i have fly with my drone it will auto upload flight data to healthydrone? If so how do i do? any guide how to set up?

if not, can you include it into your Dji Go app, i think not only me asking for this function.

2015-11-29
Use props
eransteiner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 785397 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Automatic sync with HealthyDrones is possible using the HD Sync app for Android. Instructions are available here:
http://healthydrones.com/sync-app

The app is available here:
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... s.healthydronessync

Cheers,
Eran
2015-11-29
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just installed the app on my android phone so it will automatically update. I fly with my iPad and there's no app for it yet. I just at sync to the DJI cloud then sync my phone and it automatically uploads to Healthy Drones. Pretty cool.
2015-12-2
Use props
Ranini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

Is there any way to synchronise healthydrones litchi log to DJI go app ?
2016-2-11
Use props
Michael M
First Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

eransteiner Posted at 2015-11-29 20:10
Hi,

Automatic sync with HealthyDrones is possible using the HD Sync app for Android. Instructions a ...

ios?            
2016-2-12
Use props
Thompsonrh
lvl.2

Canada

Is there a way to automatically upload data to Healthy Drones from an iPad?
2016-4-25
Use props
Dehartley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186827 ft
United States

Ranini Posted at 2016-2-12 14:24
Is there any way to synchronise healthydrones litchi log to DJI go app ?

Ranini,
Did anyone ever answer your question above?  I am interested in how to do this myself.  

Anyone out there know the answer to Ranini and also my question on "is there a way to synchronize healthydrones litchi log to DJI go app"?
2016-9-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Dehartley@chart Posted at 2016-9-7 10:55
Ranini,
Did anyone ever answer your question above?  I am interested in how to do this myself.  

Possibly no point in doing so, as the latest software is encrypting the flight data and Healthydrones cannot make sense of it.
2016-9-6
Use props
Dehartley
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-9-7 09:17
Possibly no point in doing so, as the latest software is encrypting the flight data and Healthydro ...

Geebax, hum, I believe I am running the latest DJI firmware and software and have no problem with flying with DJI Go app and dumping it to HealthyDrone.  Is this "encryption" a future firmware or software update?
2016-9-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Dehartley Posted at 2016-9-7 11:30
Geebax, hum, I believe I am running the latest DJI firmware and software and have no problem with  ...

Dunno, I don't use Healthydrones anyway, but I have noticed people mentioning that the newest version of software is encrypting it.
2016-9-6
Use props
Dehartley
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-9-7 10:28
Dunno, I don't use Healthydrones anyway, but I have noticed people mentioning that the newest vers ...

I just noticed DJI came out with a Software revision after I replied to you last night.  The forum talk may be true.  Thanks
2016-9-7
Use props
Ranini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

Geebax Posted at 2016-9-6 17:17
Possibly no point in doing so, as the latest software is encrypting the flight data and Healthydrones cannot make sense of it.

no one answered till now
2017-1-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Ranini Posted at 2017-1-3 08:52
no one answered till now

Both Healthydrones and Phantomhelp can now read the new format logs, so everything is back to normal. However the Phantomhelp logs provide much more information in my opinion.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules