Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard iPad Mount
10142 9 2015-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MorganR0se
New

United Kingdom

Hello i am looking to get a Phantom 3 Standard and i was wondering if the mount that comes on the controller supports an iPad Mini as it doesnt look that big in the picture

Thanks Morgan
2015-11-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi,Morgan
Sorry that Ipad Mini can't be mounted on the controller . Maybe you can try other devices like a Iphone .
2015-11-29
Use props
MorganR0se
New

United Kingdom

Yea I think I will use my phone it's just I was hoping the larger screen would of fitted. Thanks for the help
2015-11-30
Use props
txpander
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi Morgan,

I fly my P3 Standard with my laptop having Android booted (Live version not installed). If you think you might feel comfortable taking out your laptop to the field to control your drone, then grab a opy of android here: http://goo.gl/ZbVxZe

You'll also need UnetBootin. It's a runnable program to copy the Android OS to your USB stick and make it bootable.

Once you've booted into Android on your PC, install DJI GO App and have fun!

Cheers!
2015-11-30
Use props
PLindblom
lvl.2

Sweden

You can fit an aftermarket tablet mount, like this:

Or an Inspire 1 mount, if you don't mind drilling a hole in your controller:

2015-11-30
Use props
kentristanpeter
lvl.2

Estonia

PLindblom Posted at 2015-11-30 15:43
You can fit an aftermarket tablet mount, like this:

I have the same mount like on the first pictures, no need for drilling. But after the installation I have a lot shorter vide feed and cuts-out all the time. I think it is because of the metal. Do you have also experienced something like this?
What other solutions are there? Wouldn't want to drill a hole. Thanks
2016-4-5
Use props
raymundodaniel
New

United States

So I decided to use try the iMagnet I use as phone holder for my car and before taking the drone for a flight wanted to know if this is a good idea.

This is the Imaget I use.
https://www.amazon.com/iMagnet-C ... mp;keywords=imagnet

The plan is to be able to switch between devices  without the need to buy the tablet holder that I see so many issues with, this magnet is pretty good at holding the screens, very happy with it for the car.

The great question is, will this interfere with the signal making the drone act crazy??

20160621_101010.jpg
20160621_101017.jpg
2016-6-21
Use props
cloudycante
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

kentristanpeter Posted at 2016-4-5 21:04
I have the same mount like on the first pictures, no need for drilling. But after the installation ...

Same thing to me.  I don't know if it's the metal arm or the simple fact that the arm itself is so short that it makes it impossible to properly orient the antenna. I. Am also looking for a better solution, but nothing so far has convinced me
2016-6-22
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft

I drilled the inspire mount into mine, a bit pricey for $30 as it's just a more stable mount, but it works well. The only trouble I had was drilling the line center and straight, otherwise the mount will not fit correctly.
2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

raymundodaniel Posted at 2016-6-22 03:06
So I decided to use try the iMagnet I use as phone holder for my car and before taking the drone for ...

It could cause interference to the antenna since it's so close.
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules