CAUTION, always kept the flight information
1019 3 2015-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

CAUTION, always kept the flight information
not having it means to lose your warranty, I did not have my warranty repair because according DJI Europe lacked the flight data

2015-11-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

I've been following up all your threads. Your P3A was crashed to hill due to RTH without enough height.
We've explained in your thread here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-35677-1-1.html
You should've set a higher RTH height . Our service center has returned your unit as you don't accept our invoice.
Pls do not start new threads on the same topic, or you will get banned. Thanks for your understanding.
2015-12-1
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-1 10:23
I've been following up all your threads. Your P3A was crashed to hill due to RTH without enough heig ...

We begin to tell it like it is:
I have e-mails from DJI Europe where I write that did not fall under warranty WHY 'missing flight data, this is what I have written, I have to publish the email ???, this is the first thing
second: you're making you the reasons why you have seen the video, what other information you ???????
You are a moderator of the forum OR who represents ??????Do you know english ???? if not conoci can translate what there wrote
[img=40,12]https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/G6hLK_eseaJ-xNd4QYJrOY0owzJiLN3z_Z6XL2NACR_TGUsf-Xrz5f7dF_F7LX8scgyE8kvMH2iD20T_U1PFsHLCfdyzdQaH9vFe8GY9YyI=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]
Support2 EU (DJI)

11月27日 18:04

Dear,
as there were no information about the crash provided, we weren´t able to read the logs properly and analyze the flight.
To deal with the case under warranty, we need an exact and detailled description about what happened.
The details were not provided, so the repair was quoted.
Thanks
Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH

2015-12-1
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

asfodelo42 Posted at 2015-12-2 00:39
We begin to tell it like it is:
I have e-mails from DJI Europe where I write that did not fall unde ...

do YOU know english?
2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules