If you are asking This or This........
719 6 2015-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

Granted, there is much that is not answered by the manual and/or within the 'how to install' files of the FW .zip. But, for those folks who are here and asking questions to which are easily answered in the readily supplied/available materials,

........please rethink your purchase.
                                                                                   ......No,  I'm far from Mr. Knowitall

Just sayin'
EDIT:      sploodge, Tim and Dave, I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I know the saying "there is no dumb question", I was not trying to discourage the seeking of ones' help, but, repetitiveness and conjesting the forum with ??s when answers are clearly in the manual and FW update .txt if only took the time to read it, is the point I was trying to make.

sploodge, the effort, time and information you provide in your threads for our community is very very much appriciated, and is used as my bible
2015-12-1
Use props
airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Before I got my first Phantom, I read, re-read and read again every possible post and other piece of information I could find. I then watched and watched again every relevant video.
2015-12-1
Use props
scottdrmyers
lvl.2

Canada

I started out on mini 250 series racing quads and a Hubsan X4. I STRONGLY recommend others to do the same. It will teach you a LOT about how these quads work.
2015-12-1
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

People should be welcome to ask any question and I'm sure others as well as me will be happy to help them.. This is a forum for owners no matter their ability/knowledge or if they have read everything.
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Yeah, we do not mind answering questions! All questions!  But it is a very good idea to read the manual and watch the videos.
2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-12-2 05:54
Yeah, we do not mind answering questions! All questions!  But it is a very good idea to read the man ...

Totally! Our users are welcomed to ask any questions here!
2015-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Reading the manuals is an absolute must.
Getting the basic knowledge and understanding of how your hobby grade
drone operates and flies, can save you from a world of hurt and heartbreak.
Not to mention down time during repairs and/or the cost of those repairs, or replacement, if it flies away.

There should be a multiple choice test , required to be written, by every applicant or knucklehead that orders any flying  model.

RedHotPoker
2015-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules