Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Post-production Tutorial] AEB Bracketing (Creating HDR shoot)
89648 87 2015-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoPanic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7149 ft
France

Hey guys.

First attempt here :HDR test.jpg
HDR test.jpg
2016-8-9
Use props
davido
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8684 ft
United States

WOW!! That's fantastic.. I'm still learning how to use my Phantom. I had NO idea I could do HDR with it and I do HDR all the time..  For example.. (shameless self promotion ahead)
20110828-DSC04930_1_2-Edit.jpg

I can't wait to get out and try this on the Phantom.. and do some aerial HDR.. thanks for sharing this!

2016-9-2
Use props
Jbundy63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9583182 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI Tim,

Thank you for this tutorial, I have a question? Is this the only software I would need to do DNG / RAW file photos with Windows 10? In other words will I be able to open and work with my photos taken from my Inspire 1

Thank you

Jim
2016-10-14
Use props
hurring1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 369199 ft
Australia

Thanks for the tutorial Tim. I love all the photos some excellent work. I gave it a go the other day before I saw this tutorial and used the JPEG files not knowing what the DNG ones were.  I will have to try with them.  I only have lightroom and I used that to merge them.  I have not done anything else with the picture. I was at 103m altitutde watching the sun set.  Sorry it is not high quality I have taken out of an email.
cheers
Adrian

sunset

sunset
2016-10-16
Use props
fansf73cb9ed
New
United Kingdom

Hello,
I think I have seen this question somewhere before, but don't recall having seen the answer, and really need to know if you can do an Autopano with HDR. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
2016-11-7
Use props
aseabra
lvl.1

United States

Great post, saved it for later reference. I tried shooting HDR today but I got a weird pixelation that I have never seen before. The weird thing is the file looks fine inside the DJI Go app, but as soon as I try to open it in Photoshop, Lightroom, Photomatix, or even just previewing it (highlight and hitting spacebar on my mac) I get the weird pixelation. Anyone seen this before and know what's the deal?

It's a shame because without issue the pictures would've came out amaziinnng!
Here are some screen shots:   http://imgur.com/a/MJZft
2016-12-5
Use props
GWinford
lvl.1

United States

Nice, I use PS CC 2017 to stitch and a 3 shot bracket. I do not like the HDR look, I'm just looking for higher Dynamic Range to process in Photoshop...
2016-12-31
Use props
LarDeDaa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 864134 ft
Denmark

thebiomed.yahoo Posted at 2015-12-2 07:24
I have a question. If I set the shutter speed first in manual mode then go and shoot 5 bracketed frames, will the 5 frames bracket around my manual set shutter speed....or will it automatically measure base exposure shutter speed and bracket around it?

Cheers!

the AEB feature works with both Manual og Auto ;)
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules