H3-3D Not level - stabalises 60 degrees nose down after powering on !
1308 1 2014-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mephis.bell
New

United Kingdom

HELP HELP HELP !

I have just received a Phantom 2, with a Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal.  I have followed the installation process to install it correctly.  Only problem, when I power up the Phanto, it wobbles around and then points nose down about 60 degrees.  I can use to tilt lever on the controller to tilt the gopro hero 3 up and down slightly, but it centralises about 60 degrees nose down.

I do not know what to do !  I also don't know how to connect it to my computer to update the settings etc.

Is my Gimbal broke ?
2014-12-26
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Not broken, that's just the default position.

First, go to the Phantom 2 support page and download a copy of the user manual, the Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.6, and if you have a windows computer the DJI WIN Driver Installer.

Second, after you've installed the Phantom Assistant software you can go to the RC tab under Basic and do the X1 sticks calibation.  Then go to the gimbal tab under Advanced and adjust the setting.  (The default setting of the gimbal do not move the camera to the full range of motion)  You can also check for any updates now that you've got the Vision Assistant installed.

Happy flying!
Gimbal_config.gif
2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules