Unable to update P3A Remote Controller [SOLVED]
1691 4 2015-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
txpander
lvl.2

Netherlands

I just powered on my replaced Phantom 3 Advanced. My first step was to check both RC & Aircraft firmware version and as expected both were 1.1.9 so I downloaded 1.5.30 and upgraded the aircraft. Update log said update failed because version was identical or older to current, while DJI GO App said aircraft version 1.5.30. Anyway, I ignored this and moved to step 2 - updating the RC with no luck. First i tried with 1.5.30 - failed. Did a USB format and dragged the 1.4.10 and gave it a go - failed so i formatted the USB again and dragged 1.3.20 in the USB. Sticked it into the RC and it did nothing. Log file keeps telling version is identical or older than current. So... what's my alternative now ?
2015-12-3
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The R/C updates threw the DJI GO app, was it not able to update?
With the R/C plugged into your phone/tablet and Phantom, R/C, and app running what versions do all 3 say in the ABOUT tab under general Settings?
2015-12-3
Use props
txpander
lvl.2

Netherlands

Problem solved. Renamed the file to update.bin and updated to 1.5.30
2015-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Some have found, at times dragging is pointless, try to copy and paste all bin files.
Place in the root of the micro sd card, and you should be fine.
You may  also have to upgrade to a previous firmware version, than the very latest one, first.

RedHotPoker
2015-12-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

txpander Posted at 2015-12-4 02:36
Problem solved. Renamed the file to update.bin and updated to 1.5.30

Hi ,
Glad you've solved your problem . If your firmware version is older than 1.3.2 , you'll have to upgrade the RC firmware to 1.3.2 with the SD card first and then to 1.5.7 with DJI Go app . And upgrade your aircraft firmware to the latest after that .
2015-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules