3822 6 2015-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
witerlaw
New
Flight distance : 1418396 ft
Canada

Hi,

I have a problem with my drones, the sipping company is DHL...
I bought my drone and some other stuff in your website. It's the Dji Phantom 3 Standard.

The delivery was for December 3rd by end of the day but no driver was here ? And today I have: "The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

There is a picture too.
Thanks.

2015-12-4
Use props
witerlaw
New
Flight distance : 1418396 ft
Canada

2015-12-4
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

You are going to have to contact DHL.  Once the package is in the delivery service hands, there's nothing DJI can do.  Try calling 1-(800) 225-5345 and see what's up.
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, witerlaw, please kindly contact DHL to check it. You can also send an email to onlinesales@dji.com and we will try to help from our side. Thanks.
2015-12-10
Use props
jonh
New

United States

You should also file a complaint at: https://econsumer.gov
2015-12-26
Use props
Steffen Forster
New

Germany

Starship Posted at 2015-12-9 07:35
You are going to have to contact DHL.  Once the package is in the delivery service hands, there's nothing DJI can do.  Try calling 1-(800) 225-5345 and see what's up.

Please what? This is the job of the person who sends the package, not of the receiver!
If i order something, my job is to receive and pay it. The shipping is the job of the seller.
Fullfill the officepapers correctly and all is fine.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steffen Forster Posted at 1-24 23:41
Please what? This is the job of the person who sends the package, not of the receiver!
If i order something, my job is to receive and pay it. The shipping is the job of the seller.
Fullfill the officepapers correctly and all is fine.

Hi Steffen, sure, we will responsible for the orders which are placed from our official store including the shipping and delivery. May I verify if you have any problem with it?
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules