Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
'Card full' but it is not
1117 4 2015-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marciano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

Suddenly recording at 1080/60 stopped and a Card Full message was displayed.
I was very upset because I was sure that it was not true.
In my desk I verified 16Gb card was had only 8.8Gb
How can I prevent that? (I know I can use a larger card but this is not an answer I am expecting)

2015-12-5
Use props
alansworld
Captain
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mac by any chance?  Deleting old clips off card and then not emptying trash?  Until you empty trash the material remains on the card.
2015-12-5
Use props
marciano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

alansworld@gmai Posted at 2015-12-5 14:32
Mac by any chance?  Deleting old clips off card and then not emptying trash?  Until you empty trash  ...

Yes, I know that.  I usually move files from card to mac hd, not to copy them and then trash them to avoid that.
I don't remember now but I also guess remaining hidden files were stored.
Thanks
2015-12-5
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, for your information. There are three folders which might have lots of hidden files and you need to delete it additionally.
1)  MISC/ xcode: This folder contains files produced during the video editing process.
2)  DCIM\TIMELAPSE\: This folder contains original photos of your Timelapse. Each photo can be 5MB, if you've shoot the Timelapse before, it's highly possible that there are lots of original photos saved here.
3) DCIM\PANORAMA\: This folder contains original photos of your Panorama.
Some customer may want to stitch or edit higher quality of panorama or Timeplapse themselves, provided all of the original photos, they can edit them on their own PC. But these files can be very memory consuming, so you need to delete it periodically or they will be increasingly accumulated.

If you've delete all these hidden files or original files  and the problem persist:
1) Have you formatted this SD card on your MAC before? If yes, then you need to check whether you've formatted it into different district or not. OSMO can only detect SD card with one district.
2) Please provide your SD card type and the drive letter and disk attributes screenshot on your MAC.
2015-12-6
Use props
DJI Candice
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Hi Marciano,
This is Grace from DJI technical support. I am here to follow your problem. May I know if your problem is resolved? I would like to know this to close your case. Thanks
2015-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules