Not calibrating properly
808 1 2015-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonbkrueger
New

United States

Sorry for all you pros but I am a newby and I am just trying to get my Phantom 2 flying again. Here are my questions:

1. I calibrated my remote, I am in a wide open field where I flown before, there isn't a cloud in the sky, both devices are at full battery level , I am flipping the switch to the right 5+ times and when I start doing my rotations the solid yellowish/orange lights NEVER TURN GREEN no matter how many times or in whichever direction I turn it.  Can you tell me how to fix this?

2. Is there a video out there that shows how to calibrate the Phantom 2 to your laptop using the Phantom Assistant 2 version 3.8 software? When I connect it it shows a solid green in the bottom left and a flashing blue and the lights are a flashing yellow on the Phantom. I also noticed that the channel monitor indicators are all the way to the right and not in the center..is that the way they are supposed to be? If not how do you move them to center using my mouse doesn't bring them over.

Thank you, thank you thank you - whoever can help me.

Jon

2015-12-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Jon
Please try another area to do the Compass calibration . You can search "Phantom 2 compass calibration"  video in youtube .  For the channel monitor indicator , you need to move the RC sticks to the limit .
2015-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules