Problem " No Signal" Phantom3 Standard and rth
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grisal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1983120 ft
Italy

Hello to all,
I have this problem with my Phantom3 standard .
When I lose the wifi signal , the light turns red remote control . On my device comes the warning to activate the rth , but it does not work ! If I use the lever S1 nothing happens ! I am aware that it is not a good idea , but if I have to return my P3 I turn off the radio !
If the signal loses radio no problem ! Only when I do not have WiFi signal . The screen of my device becomes white and black , a voice says : " NO SIGNAL " . He asks to make the Rth , I do do , but I warn you that you failed!
Has anyone had the same problem ?

I apologize for my English !!!

2015-12-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
The RTH will triggered only when the aircraft lost the RC signal  . Anyway , for your flight safety, Please watch out your flight space .
2015-12-7
Use props
grisal
lvl.2
Italy

OK, understandable. But my question was: how to turn rth if I lose my WiFi signal? Today you can do the rth only if there is WiFi communication. The lever S1 does not work?
2015-12-7
Use props
grisal
lvl.2
Italy

No one knows how to operate the lever S1 in the absence of WiFi signal? Thank you
2015-12-14
Use props
DillPickleAdil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184577 ft
Canada

grisal@alice.it Posted at 2015-12-14 18:39
No one knows how to operate the lever S1 in the absence of WiFi signal? Thank you

S2 is used for RTH, you flick it up and down multiple times, not S1...
2015-12-14
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

grisal@alice.it Posted at 2015-12-7 01:53
OK, understandable. But my question was: how to turn rth if I lose my WiFi signal? Today you can do  ...

You don't need to rth if lost signal.  The drone will automatically rth if lost signal.

Non hai bisogno di RTH se il segnale perso . Il drone si RTH automaticamente se il segnale perso .
2015-12-14
Use props
grisal
lvl.2
Italy

The drone will rth only if it loses the signal from the remote control. When he loses the video signal is no way to make the rth!
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some RTH facts: There's 3 types of RTH, Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH.
You can initiate a Smart RTH by tapping the RTH button in the app OR toggling S2 back and forth at least twice.
2nd way is Low Battery RTH (self explanatory)
3rd way is Failsafe RTH if remote control signal is lost for more than 3 seconds. Since you'll probably lose video before radio control, when losing video you can initiate a RTH and you'll be fine as long as your RTH settings are good.
Also, you can lower the video transmission quality and that will help with video.
2015-12-15
Use props
grisal
lvl.2
Italy

OK, very nice! I'll try to switchare 2/3 times the lever S2 (I come from P1 and for me it was normal to do from the rth lever S1). You say to lower the video quality. You mean streaming, right? If it is correct, would you be kind enough to say how to do? Sorry for My eng. Thank you for your time!
2015-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules