camera control fails after last upgrade
1409 13 2015-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zeitlinger
lvl.2
Italy

I have fatal problems after upgrading my two RCtransmitters, DJIapp and Aircraft to latest versions. even reported SUCCESS!
iOS v 2.4.2
controler v 1.5.70
Firmware v1.4.0.10

The camera does not work any more -  I cannot address the MASTER RC and the SLAVE RC - simply nothing works any more... Aircraft not CONNECTED even tried to LINK the RC several times again....

does anybody have an idea how to solve? downgrade!?!?
does DJI have any solution?

I use Inspire professionally - this is a catastrophy!!!!!
:@

2015-12-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

zeitlinger,
to get your camera view back you should of  try this:
3.        Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
4.        By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.
2015-12-6
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DELETE AND REINSTALL THE DJI GO APP....

You should see many other threads that have been posted on this topic

Rich
2015-12-6
Use props
hometurf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137589 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-12-6 21:50
DELETE AND REINSTALL THE DJI GO APP....

You should see many other threads that have been posted on  ...

Yeah just an indication of defective software..reoad app, reload app, delete app, none of that is addressing the real issue....software.
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have the Inspire1 then update firmware and re-try, you're aircraft still says 1.4.
If you have the Pro, there was an issue (not the issue you're having, but it could help) then upgrade to the latest 1.2.0.50 from the Inspire1 Pro page (not X5 page) and you should be ok.
2015-12-10
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

All three above steps should do it! Let us know how it works out!
2015-12-10
Use props
Motch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44213 ft
  • >>>
United States

FYI..
My P3P did the exact same thing this evening.  First no Camera view but after resetting the RC and the Drone, got the camera back (also switched between Camera and Movie mode?!).  But then, after a few pics.. no more!  No matter what I tried, couldn't get it to work.

Found this thread (after a painful search) and did the C1/C2 Button trick and that fixed it.

Attention DJI-
You have an issue right now.  Besides the firmware upgrade (1.5) your search engine is NOT user friendly.  With the Holiday Season here, you're gonna have a LOT of disappointed customers when they have issues and can't easily find the fixes.

Also, since upgrading my unit, I now get a Compass Interference often.   NEVER got this error before, when flying at my same location.  Now, (3 times) I've had to walk around to find a place to calibrate and get rid of the error messages.

Like your Drone and have started a business using it, but you need to take care of theses issues before they get worse~

Always
Motch
2015-12-10
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hometurf2 Posted at 2015-12-10 05:32
Yeah just an indication of defective software..reoad app, reload app, delete app, none of that is  ...

Software can be difficult sometimes for sure. Remember that the IOS has changed from 9.0 to 9.1 to 9.2   this will make things even worse ... be sure to keep up to date.

Rich
2015-12-10
Use props
zeitlinger
lvl.2
Italy

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-7 03:49
zeitlinger,
to get your camera view back you should of  try this:
3.        Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (p ...

I tried reinstall APP. try to keep the old operating system on the I-Pad which one is good for Firmware 1.5 ?

after C1+C2+CamTrigger trick :
now I can control the aircraft again,
but the camera showed only black!on the HDMI output was an image - the SOLUTION was:

in the DJI-APP -> HD control tap -> activate "simultanous output to app and HDMI"

now I have an IMGE on both HDMI and APP
still no image on the Slave controler....
2015-12-11
Use props
zeitlinger
lvl.2
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-12-11 06:15
Software can be difficult sometimes for sure. Remember that the IOS has changed from 9.0 to 9.1 to ...

Which is the latest I-Pad operating system which works with DGI well?
2015-12-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

zeitlinger@gmx. Posted at 2015-12-11 22:31
Which is the latest I-Pad operating system which works with DGI well?

zeitlinger
I am currently using IOS 9.1 without any issues on my iPad mini 2. I am using IOS 9.2 on my iPhone 6 without any issues and I will be updating my iPad when I get the chance.

It is funny I am having trouble with the Shou App now since updating to the new IOS. This App is seems to be very temperamental.

Rich
2015-12-12
Use props
joedoggy
New
Flight distance : 209544 ft
United States

i have the same problem, MC connection to the center board has failed, Gimbal cannot receive MC data, this is costing me big monet today!  cannot even upgrade to new firmware. cannot even get into travel mode.  These constant updates are my only problems, the last one made my craft fly worse!
2015-12-27
Use props
blairszymczyk
lvl.1

United States

Mine did the same thing when I tried to update the third battery. Until then it was the easiest firmware update to do. Now my Inspire 1 is just a dust collector. I've tried everything I can think of, but I think the camera over heated and is trashed.
2015-12-28
Use props
nessie3
New

Australia

Hi , I've had the camera switch off after about 10seconds and using an iPad in the sun it's hard to see it off , this has all started after the latest download. Any ideas ?
2016-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules