Folder Location on App
963 2 2014-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
espen.gundersen
lvl.1

Norway

Hey.
I have just goten one of this Phantom Vision + and its fantastic. But when i`m now trying to make film and want it to syncronize it with the phone it´s syncing fine. But he sync to my internal memory on the phone. Is it any way possible to make this sync folder to another location. Like for me, I would rather have it on the Memory Card instead. For now, I just move it manual each time. But it had been much more easy if i just cud edit the folder location manu
2014-12-26
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Huh?  You're a bit fuzzy on what you're asking.  First of all, exactly which version of the Phantom 2 series do you have.  Second, it would probably be helpful to know what phone you are using.

So you're saying it is syncing fine but it's only syncing to the phone internal memory?  And to which memory card are you referring, the one in the Phantom or does your phone have a memory card?  
2014-12-27
Use props
espen.gundersen
lvl.1

Norway

I have a Vision 2 plus. My phone is a Samsung S4.
In the app, you have the function to sync to a phone over wifi. The location folder you make on the phone for syncing to, can you choose where this folder shud come on the phone?
2014-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules