o(^-^)o
Glitch
lvl.2
United States

Naza M v2
iOSD mini
H3-3D Gimbal Control Unit
AVL58 Video Tx

The flight controller is already operational on a custom built Hex. I wired an almost identical setup on my Phantom 2 v2, yet being that the Phantom has the GCU built in as well as already having a gimbal ribbon cable I'm now a bit confused with the best way to link all the other modules and the gimbal with anti-interference boardon the Hex. (Haven't found any diagrams indicating if the iOSD will work for CAN signal throughput or best way to link video 3.5mm plugs)

Where do I find the additional ribbon cable to connect the anti-interference board to the gimbal, as well as the CAN port cables to connect the GCU through the iOSD then presumably to the PMU with the built in CAN cable on the iOSD? Checked e-bay and only found cables with a CAN connection on one end and a different plug such as Lightbridge on the other, nor did I see any CAN-CAN cables on the DJI site that weren't part of a flight controller package.

With the 3.5mm headphone connectors on both the AVL58 and iOSD mini, will they work to link with an audio Y cable ( 2xF to 1xM) into the GCU?

Wish I had better testing equipment of my own to read what signals were coming off of the different plug segments without risk to the modules.

2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

We do not sell the ribbon cabe or can port cables separately. Sorry
2015-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules