Burned Motor
1250 10 2015-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aezquerro
New

Mexico

I red that it was very bad to store my batery full. I used my drone without propellers to lower the battery and after aprox 10 minutes one of the motors got really hot and burned, so hot it even melt the drone!!!  Do you think I can get my drone repaired into the waranty.  Was I suposed to use the drone always with the propellers? Please help

2015-12-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please contact your dealer or DJI technical support for repair. The normal motor can work well with or without propellers. So the burn might be caused by the hardware issue.  
2015-12-16
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-16 02:04
Hi, please contact your dealer or DJI technical support for repair. The normal motor can work well w ...

Hello Amy, the dealer I bought my Phantom in Mexico is not giving me any service at all. They have told me that I should have NEVER turned on the motors without the propellers. Not even one minute. And they are not recognising any warranty at all.  What can I do?  I can give you the Dealer name and maybe you can help me. They even check the case and gimbal and confirm that the drone has never been crashed!!!!!   I only use it four times. I also have to tell you that before using the drone I took a 2 day instruction course about piloting the drone with this dealer.  
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

aezquerro Posted at 2015-12-28 16:14
Hello Amy, the dealer I bought my Phantom in Mexico is not giving me any service at all. They have ...

Please provide the dealers name, contact DJI technical support for repair.  It should be repaired under waranty. Please provide this post link when you contact DJI support mailbox.
2015-12-28
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-28 22:01
Please provide the dealers name, contact DJI technical support for repair.  It should be repaired  ...

The dealer name is Helidroid Mexico. They told me that they have not get any response from China!!!!
They say China headquarters have to authorize the warranty.  
if you send me your email I can send some email history about this case.
2016-1-4
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-1-4
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

ALSO.... THEY SAY THAT YOU DONT WORK FOR DJI AND THAT YOUR REPLAY IS NOT A DJI REPLAY.   AMY, DO YOU WORK FOR DJI???  
2016-1-4
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

2016-1-4
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

2016-1-4
Use props
aezquerro
New

Mexico

2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

aezquerro Posted at 2016-1-5 03:54
ALSO.... THEY SAY THAT YOU DONT WORK FOR DJI AND THAT YOUR REPLAY IS NOT A DJI REPLAY.   AMY, DO YOU ...

We have special department to contact dealer about the warranty repair. I have forwarded your case to the corresponding  officers, they will help you arrange it ASAP. Please understand there is back log of emails since we just have returned from the new year holiday.  I work for DJI and my user name clearly display that, but  I can't decide the warranty so I think that's your dealers' meaning.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules