Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Home position set - flashing green Status LED
1269 7 2014-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daninho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I owned the P1 and now the P2 since december 13 and the start procedure in Naza M Mode was always to wait until the Status LED flashes green followed by the same flashing closely after it. Now today i tested the phatom again after a month of non flying and it showed the green flashing sequence only once, not twice. Is this because DJI changed it in the new FW?

2014-12-26
Use props
ljhellmich
Second Officer

United States

My P2V+ flashes rapid green in one sequence when I do a manual home set.  On startup, it seems to do once with 5 or 6 Sats, and then again when it picks up a 7th.
2014-12-26
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Don't forget that if you are in NAZA mode, you get 2 sets of rapid Green flashes, the first set is IOC setting the orientation of the Phantom, the second set is Home Lock.
2014-12-26
Use props
ljhellmich
Second Officer

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-12-27 15:59
Don't forget that if you are in NAZA mode, you get 2 sets of rapid Green flashes, the first set is I ...

That explains it... thanks.
2014-12-27
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Germany

Don't forget that if you are in NAZA mode, you get 2 sets of rapid Green flashes, the first set is I ...

I Know but as i wrote above, i get only one rapid sequence! So maybe Dji changed this behaviour in the new FW?
2014-12-27
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Germany

thats strange, i always got 2x rapid green frequencies without IOC been activated, now im getting only one rapid green sequence, also without IOC activated.
2014-12-30
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

That would suggest that you don't have GPS lock then.
Have you flown it, a quick hover a few feet above the ground should confirm GPS lock or not.
Maybe go back to phantom mode and see what lights you get ?
2014-12-30
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Germany

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-12-31 04:34
That would suggest that you don't have GPS lock then.
Have you flown it, a quick hover a few feet ab ...

no i had 11 sats and the home point was marked because i saw the symbol in the iOSD.  GPS worked well during that flight. Maybe DJI changed it to only one rapid flashing sequence?
2014-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules