Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any suggestions on getting DJI Support
775 3 2015-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennis
lvl.3
United States

I purchased my Inspire direct from DJI and have been flying it since January of 2015 with no issues what so ever.  Yesterday I went out to fly, I was was just going to hover so I could film the Drone with my OSMO.  After turning on the Inspire I received an error " MC connection to the Center Board has failed"  I followed the suggestions given from the App and did a restart which did not clear it.  Then I took it back home took it apart and reseated the cables, still no fix.   So I called the LA repair center and reported the issue, they said they would get back to me and gave me no ticket number or anything.  This is my first hardware issue so if anyone can give me tips on pushing this thru the process of repair with DJI I would appriciate your input.

Thanks
2015-12-10
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Email - has worked excellent for me with the service center in Germany.
2015-12-10
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dennis. its probably best NOT to say that you took it apart.

I would try calling again. I got the same error and it literally took 10 minutes to get an RMA. (this was back in September)
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , Dennis
Sorry about that ! Please contact the support again . http://www.dji.com/support?www=v1
2015-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules