Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse XT - Thermal Camera
1714 8 2015-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How cool would it be if DJI made the newly announced Zenmuse XT compatable with the Osmo - http://www.dji.com/product/zenmuse-xt

xt.jpg
2015-12-10
Use props
trashbinz
lvl.1

United States

this definitely looks cool... i had seen this announcement today, too, and immediately my comedic inner voice said this thermal camera is great but we can't even get accessories for the osmo... as i've mentioned in other posts, i, too, very much like and enjoy DJI's products but before they produce new products, they may want to focus on correcting and improving the business operations, manufacturing, logistics, etc. issues first...

p.s. dji customer service - my comments are NOT directed toward you... ;)

2015-12-10
Use props
pinpointmapping
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

This will be a Must have.  Hopefully this will work on the OSMO as well.  I'm stoked to start experimenting with Photovoltaic system monitoring from both the Air and ground.
2015-12-10
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Osmo+XT, that's cool! Then we can both monitor the thermal image from the air and the ground. Thanks for your suggestion!
2015-12-10
Use props
FlyGuy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106483 ft
Belgium

I read that there is a restriction on shipping those camera's outside the US. Only permitted to ship within the US  and Canada.
Is that correct ? This would mean that these camera's can't be bought in Europe ?
2015-12-11
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

All I want for Christmas is an inspire and......
2015-12-11
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyGuy Posted at 2015-12-11 16:49
I read that there is a restriction on shipping those camera's outside the US. Only permitted to ship ...

Yeah, DJI state it on the site.. Not sure how it works if they are made in China though ( maybe these are 100% made in the USA ).. There is seemingly two models, full and slow rate available.. rest of the world ( exclusing some dodgy countries ) gets te crap version

*Slow-rate thermal cameras (FLIR Tau 336 and 640 9 Hz models) sold by DJI are controlled under Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 6A993. These cameras may not be exported or re-exported to countries subject to U.S. economic sanctions, currently including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimea region of Ukraine. The cameras may not be transferred to prohibited parties or exported for a prohibited end use, as described in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730 – 774).

* Full-rate thermal cameras (FLIR Tau 336 and 640 30 Hz models) sold by DJI are controlled for export under ECCN 6A003.b.4.b.  These cameras may not be exported or re-exported to any country other than Canada without authorization from the U.S. government (in the form of a license or through use of a valid license exception). The cameras may not be transferred to prohibited parties or exported for a prohibited end use, as described in the EAR.

* For additional information regarding export restrictions applicable to these products, consult the EAR and the various sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (31 C.F.R. Parts 501 – 598).
2015-12-12
Use props
job.genders
lvl.3

Netherlands

Buy it next christmas... it will be 50% off!
2015-12-12
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

FlyGuy Posted at 2015-12-12 00:49
I read that there is a restriction on shipping those camera's outside the US. Only permitted to ship ...

You can contact industrial@dji.com for help.
2015-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules