Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Follow Focus synced but not working
4521 8 2015-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesramsay81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi guys,

Hope you can help. I recently got the follow focus for my Ronin, Ronin M and Inspire 1. I have been trying for days now to get it working but am not having much success. It is showing as linked to the motor and when I ask it to do an auto calibration it acknowledges and does a calibration but when I try to use the wheel manually I get nothing.

Here's a link to the video I made. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sl8eaa ... 130254_001.mp4?dl=0
2015-12-12
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 808297 ft
Italy

Hi, I found your topic on the forum and I have te same problem, did you found any solution?
Please help me cause I dont know what to do anymore.

thanks
Marco
2016-1-28
Use props
jamesramsay81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79495 ft
  • >>>
United States

info@whynotbedi Posted at 2016-1-28 06:41
Hi, I found your topic on the forum and I have te same problem, did you found any solution?
Please h ...

Marco

I had to send mine in and they gave me a new one. As usual they didn't tell me why this happened so I can't really help you out. Hope you fix it
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

info@whynotbedi Posted at 2016-1-28 19:41
Please h ...

Could you pls try endpoint settings? Turn the focus wheel to the desired upper travel limit and select Set Point1. Then turn the focus wheel to the desired lower travel limit and select Set Point2. then try again.

Besides, pls try wired connection to see if it  works
2016-2-16
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 808297 ft
Italy

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2016-2-16 11:15
Could you pls try endpoint settings? Turn the focus wheel to the desired upper travel limit and sel ...

Hi Cathy, I tried also to set the endpoints but nothing change, I can't control the motor, I also tried with the wire connected.
This is a video of what happen:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co ... %2016%2047%2025.mov

What can I do?
You email support doesn't answer me.

Thanks
Marco
2016-2-19
Use props
anth.ony.bien.c
New

France

Hi,

I have the same problem. I cabibrate it, but when i try to use the wheel manually I get nothing.

What is the problem?
2016-6-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

anth.ony.bien.c Posted at 2016-6-11 08:09
Hi,

I have the same problem. I cabibrate it, but when i try to use the wheel manually I get nothing ...

For clarification, what unit are you using the Follow Focus with? Could you please provide a small video of your set up and how it's behaving? Have you tried using both cable and wireless mode? What kind of LED indications are you getting? Have you ensured that the follow focus is not locked? Have you checked your P-Tap and power connections?
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

info@whynotbedi Posted at 2016-2-19 23:42
Hi Cathy, I tried also to set the endpoints but nothing change, I can't control the motor, I also t ...

Are you still having issues with your Follow Focus, or were you able to get in contact with the Europe support team?
2016-6-14
Use props
STEP
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-14 18:05
Are you still having issues with your Follow Focus, or were you able to get in contact with the Eu ...

Is your DJI FOCUS working properly now? I'm curious.
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules