Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Gimbal Not Working
8509 4 2015-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lima
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi,
I have been shooting with the Osmo for about a month and it was working fine even after firmware upgrade, until today. I could turn it on but the gimbal just won't work. I could connect it to my iPhone but camera view is not activated. The camera status indicator is solid yellow with or without the SD card while the system status indicator is solid green. Turning the cam on and off or even removing the battery did't help. What else can I do to get the gimbal and camera view to work again? Thank you!

2015-12-12
Use props
Daniel.HUANG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 233 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Sir, Any impact to the gimbal before? I'm afraid you might need to send the unit back for a check.
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you turn it on does the gimbal physically work and you just can't view the picture on your device? Or does it not work period and doesn't move with your movements? If so is there any beeping and it's fully unlocked correct?
Another thing to try is to reset the WiFi network back to it's default settings. Hold down the trigger and shutter button at the same time. Then slide the power button dowm and hold it down. When the green light starts blinking then release the trigger and photo button.
2015-12-15
Use props
masterprovideo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 474170 ft

My problem was I had  put the protective cap on the OSMO (most likely from the Inspire which has feet on it) and noticed the small Metal connectors on the top of the OSMO handle that make contact with the metal connectors from the camera looked a little bit slanted. I removed the battery and very carefully realigned the connectors back to straight using a razor knife and it made the connection perfectly.  Problem solved without having to send back to DJI for repair!
2016-8-23
Use props
Cornerstoner
New
Flight distance : 93107 ft

United States

masterprovideo@ Posted at 2016-8-23 10:18
My problem was I had  put the protective cap on the OSMO (most likely from the Inspire which has feet on it) and noticed the small Metal connectors on the top of the OSMO handle that make contact with the metal connectors from the camera looked a little bit slanted. I removed the battery and very carefully realigned the connectors back to straight using a razor knife and it made the connection perfectly.  Problem solved without having to send back to DJI for repair!

you just saved my life with this
2018-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules