666 4 2015-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow, this gets so tiresome. At some point in the future I will be able to fly with everything working (hopes)
Can soemone please offer some help. Since the firmware update, or maybe previously, I have no way of knowing, the follow function with the gimbal no longer seems to work. I'm not talking about any 'follow me' mode, but the follow mode with the gimbal, which effectively slightly initiates a pan with the gimbal when the rudder is inputted.

Thanks.
2015-12-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

How does it behave when you switching  the gimbal into the follow mode? did you try to reset all settings?
2015-12-13
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-14 03:11
How does it behave when you switching  the gimbal into the follow mode? did you try to reset all set ...

Hi Tim, sure, resetting things has sorted it out. Thanks.
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When updating firmware it's good to write down all your settings and if they get reset during an upgrade you'll know what custom setting was at. I always go through all the menus and write each setting down. But, when I updated last time I was surprised to see all my settings were still there.
2015-12-14
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

I'm suddenly getting an error every time I turn on the bird!  The blue, red and green LEDs flicker.  I get the error that the gimbal 8-pin connector us not receiving MC data.  If I slightly manipulate the gimbal connection, it connects.  But, I can't fly like that.

What can I do?
2015-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules