YEA! All the exploding "Hoverboards" are occupying the News cycle
1223 5 2015-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Haven't seen nearly as many reports of "another drone / operator doing something dumb" in the news lately.   And I don't ever recall of hearing where a quad burned down somebodys house!  

Yup, nothing like a good confligration with flames and firetrucks to fill in on a slow news day.  Just waiting for the press conference where the DOT and NTSB try to make everybody register their Hoverboards!  

2015-12-13
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

we'll see 'em again soon enough.....700,000 drone sales (in the US alone) expected this holiday season. there is bound to be an aboundance of idiots in the lot.
I wonder if the boards will be banned from National Parks !!
2015-12-13
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

dammit i just bought one of those
2015-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I float along the various thruways & overhead channels, via the natural/herbal way.

Our final Victory was won, through blades of grass.

We don' need, no stinking Hover Boards, around here!! Ha

RedHotPoker
2015-12-13
Use props
Nickyzero
New

China

Hoverboard with security  certified will be more safe with minimal possibility to explode or get burnt. I will get one around $300 in a reliable platform such as Amazon to get more warranty and permission with cheap hoverboard collection.
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nickyzero Posted at 2018-3-27 01:03
Hoverboard with security  certified will be more safe with minimal possibility to explode or get burnt. I will get one around $300 in a reliable platform such as Amazon to get more warranty and permission with cheap hoverboard collection.

Man you need to come into the forum, more futuristic... Haha

Leave these old manuscripts behind. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules