I can't login with my original account! HELP!
3167 12 2015-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icantlogin
New

United States

Hi,

I can't login with my orginal username/password. My original username is The Shepherd.  Can anyone please help? When I click the password I get an email link that tells me this:  

RESET PASSWORD

Reset links not exist

2015-12-14
Use props
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Please check out my thread in this forum: "I can't log in to my DJI account??"
It might help.
Regards
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

passw.JPG
You can reset your password here
2015-12-14
Use props
icantlogin
New

United States

No that doesn't work. When I click the "Forgot password" it send me a link to my email - I then click the link and it takes me to the forum site but it states - Reset links do not exist.  
And thus the reason I can't login. I'm shocked too that my password doesn't work. I've always used the same password. Anyhow, I hope I can get some assistance to get my account "The Shepherd" where I can gain access.
2015-12-14
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

icantlogin Posted at 2015-12-15 11:03
No that doesn't work. When I click the "Forgot password" it send me a link to my email - I then clic ...

Alright, already contacted our IT. We'll do our best to recover your account
2015-12-15
Use props
icantlogin
New

United States

@DJI-Tim, I received an email from DJI this morning asking me to send them the error message, which I have already done in multiple emails. Its as if they are passing me around to this person and that person. Then I was asked if I could just set up another new account. lol   sure and what about all my post? DJI-Tim let me ask you this? Would you like to setup a new account and have your old account crushed? I don't want you to think I'm upset with you because I'm not. I'm just frustrated that the forum itself isn't more up to par on the technology side. There is an ADMIN ACP PANEL to this forum. It's a 20 second fix.

My username is "The Shepherd" but my password isn't working. I've tried on 4 different machines and something is wrong.
2015-12-15
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

I can now login ! Yeahhhhhhhhh. Not sure what happened. But it's working.
2015-12-15
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

@DJI-TIM --- I can login. If you want let the admin know I am in now. I don't know how it happened but my password started working. Glitch, error on my end? I don't know but I am in. Gosh I feel like a one the lottery!
2015-12-15
Use props
Buzzy1
New

Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-15 02:50
Alright, already contacted our IT. We'll do our best to recover your account

Hi DJI-Tim
I am having exactly the same problem. I can not log into my original account and I can't reset my password, My original account name is: Fred D any help you can provide would be very much appreciated. I have a number of items on order and I am unable to  to check their status.

Thank very much in advance for your assistance.

Fred D
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sir Shepherd Posted at 2015-12-15 23:22
@DJI-TIM --- I can login. If you want let the admin know I am in now. I don't know how it happened b ...

I'm glad you back on track. I've just talked to our IT guys about that, and they solved it somehow
2015-12-15
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

What is strange is my password is working again and I can login. But if I click to have a new password setup I get the link telling me that the RESET PASSWORDS DOESN'T EXSIST. Very strange but I'm in now.
2015-12-16
Use props
djiuser_vjsEqtY3vYCO
New

United States

I'm having the same problem. I used to be able to fly the drone without attaching my phone,  now I can't fly it with or without it! Not getting athe email to reset password? Not in spam? WTF!
2021-2-17
Use props
djiuser_G0BBfedu3iLs
New

United States

I can't get logged into my old account and I don't know what email I used
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules