1634 5 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingSquirrel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

After upgrading to the last version of the Go App half of my flight records are gone. Is there anything I can do? I use IOS on an Iphone6 +  

2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, If you did not sync the records to the cloud then those records would be lost. If only half came back after upgrading the app, then it looks like you didn't sync to the cloud for the last half of your flights.
However if you want to extract the flight data from the aircraft itself, you can download the full flight data onto your computer and use an aftermarket program to view all the flight data.
2015-12-15
Use props
FlyingSquirrel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-16 00:27
Hello, If you did not sync the records to the cloud then those records would be lost. If only half c ...

Thank you for your reply!   I will synch often from now on.
2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also don't forget to sync all your devices, that way if you fly from mutiple devices yo can be up to date on all of them.
2015-12-15
Use props
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-15 16:27
Hello, If you did not sync the records to the cloud then those records would be lost. If only half c ...

Hi Ken,
Sorry to cover old ground, but I'm a relative newby to the Inspire and could do with some clarification on a few points. I did not synch my flight records prior to Go app update and think I have lost what few flight records I had as detailed in this thread. I had heard somewhere that they are stored on your tablet, if that's the case where would they be?
Also at my last firmware update I wiped my SD card so that just the new firmware was on there, as recommended by DJI (I copied all the images off it first) Could I have deleted the records at this point?
I have also heard somewhere that I can still extract the records off the aircraft via the USB. Where are they stored on the aircraft. I presume its on the SD card, but Ive just wiped that?
Assuming that they are all lost and Im starting again, what is the procedure for keeping my records.?
Im confused.
Thank you
2016-1-1
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Ken,

Just out of curiosity, when we sync the records where is the data stored and what is the max data that will be stored in the cloud ?

2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules